*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2033721-Is-it-Good-or-Perfect
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Khing
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #2033721
Is it Good or Perfect is an essay about the realities of how we deal with life.
GOOD OR PERFECT?


âLife is good!â This is what most of us say. Is life just simply good? Or are we just so unfair to tell the boarders of the world that life is hell but refuse to whisper to the owner of the universe âThank You for a LIFE-MADE PERFECT?â
Many of us were blinded by the truth that it is easier for us to complain, always complain, forever complain, thinking and hoping that somebody from nowhere would hear us and would eventually change our present situation. How incredible it is that in this fragile existence, we should hate and blame everything around us. Havenât we just forgotten to look back and examine our choices?
In todayâs generation, our government ameliorate poverty. Left and right image of a land rich in harvest with children that are hungry. Are we to blame the stars for letting these children starve? Or thank the Author and share to them whatâs ours?
Also they say, âlove is like a roseâ- full of pain but we can not complain. A feeling that holds our entirety but when is gone, can ruin our life entirely. With this, are we to blame the stars for breaking our hearts? Or thank the Author for sharing the best feeling to us?
Yes, life tends to be a world of disaster to some because they chose to look at their picture of suffrage rather than  life like heaven. Life tends to be full of famine to some because they chose to look at their picture of starvation rather than a world surrounded by resources. Itâs funny that after complaining too much and finally getting disappointed, you found out that there is another side of the situation; contentment and happiness. That laughter should have held you both sides, only if you looked at it thoroughly before pulling your emotions downward. Why do this happen?
Like a food, our lives will never be as tasty as it should be if we will not savor the bitter-sweet realities of our living. The best food will only be the best when it was made with complete ingredients by the Cook. An athlete will only be the best when it is being trained well by the Coach. Therefore, why do this happen? Simply because life will never be perfect without challenges and happiness together; the parts of a wholly-molded life by an Author.
Truly, life is a matter of analysis and choice. Itâs how you deal with different perspectives. Now, will you go to a good life where an ingredient can be lacking? Or will you take the risk to face a life-made perfect where there is the reality of both bitterness and sweetness?

© Copyright 2015 Khing (cxhydelle81 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2033721-Is-it-Good-or-Perfect