*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2033820-Transfigured-by-your-mom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Gothic · #2033820
your mom gets angry as your attachment to her leads you to creepy extremes
I am 18 years old i dont know why but i am so attached to my forty year old mom who is very attractive doesnt look a day over 21 i dont know why it might be why she dotes and pampers me all the time or that my father died before i was born any way i am out side the bathroom while she shower i have been doing this since i was ten when i started having weird dreams about her where she is some kind of being that can shrink me or turn me into her sexy underwear or a towel i enjoy these dreams i would love to help mommy all of the sudden the door gives way and my mom sees me on the floor.

KEN! What are you doing next to my bathroom door!", Umm ... umm, I was..." "Oh be quiet," she has a subtle smile "I know your attracted to me i can read your mind." suddenly i am on my back unable to move and she moves closer with just a towel on and i can see the place that i came from up her towel. "I will tell you i have certain abilities that let me reform any matter" she was saying this as her white towel turned black and her black hair kept changing bright colors.

"I can even reform matter hence why your not able to move and i can control every part of your body" she lowers her crotch until her pussy is right above my face. "here is a 'taste' of what i can do to you" I suddenly start licking and hear my mommy's pleasure and then i stop. "also i need a pair of underwear for my date this one will go great even though you will still be up my ass hahahaha" she laughs as i shrink and turn into a sexy black thong and she pulls me up till my face is in her ass suddenly, the woman who taught me manners and how to act in front of a lady, farts in my face! "had to get that out dont worry you are just underwear so it wasnt impolite.
© Copyright 2015 Facethrone (mtsjin08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2033820-Transfigured-by-your-mom