*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034083-What-Do-you-want
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Other · #2034083
Can Beth trust anyone again after what happens.
What Do You Want

Hello my name is Beth. I am 17 years old and I was sent somewhere to try to survive with other people and that somewhere is an abandoned city. A few days ago I decided to partner up a 17-year-old boy named Jake. The only person that had a weapon was me, which was a bow. The only thing Jake was good at was making traps. We were currently walking around the abandoned city searching for food. I squatted down and looked in the dropped backpack. â I found a can of beans,â I said. â Good enough. Lets go look for more things,â he said. We were in the middle of walking when Jake stopped me. â Beth I need to tell you something.â âWhat is it?â He took a deep shaky breath. âI'm not a human.â â What do you mean,â I said while raising my eyebrow. â They sent me here to kill you.â âWho did,â I said strongly while loading my bow. â The people that sent us her.â With that his eyes turned red and he had a devilish smile on his face. All of a sudden he jumped in the air and turned into some kind of robotic mutant wolf. I gasped of how disgusting and scary it looked. It started to run towards me. As quick as possible I aimed to the mutant wolf and shot the arrow. The arrow went through its head and the wolf collapsed on the floor. I stood there in shock. Why would they want to kill me? Was I some kind of treat? I needed answers. I walked the other way to find clues to this mystery.


© Copyright 2015 xXdaisyXx (dpimentel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034083-What-Do-you-want