*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034148-LOVE
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2034148
No Hope to love anymore.
I was in love. Badly. I trusted him. There were questions asked and answers given. It was perfect. Perfect like how every girl wanted to. I was blind-folded. We dated for four months now and it's ending today. I'm not sure on whether I'm strong enough to face it or not but I know it's just time to let go.



I don't like liers. To be exact and specific. Yes I hate them the most. Whatever it is, even if it hurt, I will always tell my love ones to be honest. That's the best . But despite knowing that I hate people who lie, he lied. He lied about his age to me. He was younger , one year younger than me. Then what's the big deal here? Why he find it a need to hide his actual age from me? I told him once that even if you're younger tell me because that's what I'm gonna love you for. But he insists and kept the lie alive.



I had an instinct in me early today that he might be younger than me So I asked him to snap a picture of his identity card and sent it to me. And there you go. It crushes down my spirit and will in just minutes. Why me? Why it has to be always me? Why ? Not that I'm treating you bad, maybe yes I call / talk a lot. But does that gives you a reason to lie to me? Why me deary? I Loved you and thought you were the one. You entered my life and enlighten the hopes in me. Now you're taking it all back? I'll be left in darkness.
© Copyright 2015 JasmineK (jasminek202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034148-LOVE