*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034474-Devils-and-Angels-C5---Captured
by Laurax
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2034474
Chapter5 Kody is an angel, Danny is a devil, Danny has been captured, what will Kody do?
Chapter 5

Danny blinked slowly. She caught a few glimpses of her surroundings but was confused where she was.
"Oh you're awake finally." A harsh voice spoke to her, it was Jennifer.
"Where am I? Where's Kody?" Danny sat up slowly, she was in a large room with dark purple walls. In front of her was a small fireplace which was heating the entire room. To her left Jennifer was sitting on a blue armchair. There was nothing else in the room.
"Stop asking so many questions would you?" Jennifer's eyes grew cold.
"Just answer my questions for god sake." Her voice was quiet but sounded slightly angry.
"Well, you're in my house, I came to Earth to take you home. By that I mean i'm taking you home because there is a bounty on you, I could use the cash." Jennifer smiled evilly.
"Bounty?! Why's there a bounty on me?"
"You're a devil and you're friends with an angel, can't you figure that out by yourself? But since you've been with him you have clearly lost some brain cells so let me just tell you. That isn't allowed in hell,Idiot."
"Wait does that mean he has a bounty on him because he's friends with me?"
"Oh god, how many brain cells did you lose, seriously. He's an angel. Pure at heart, you know all that bull-crap they shove into our heads. They wont kill a fly no danger they'll kill an angel, it's basically against their rules."
"But what are you going to do with me?"
"Shut up now. Time for talking is over."

"Hunny i'm home!" Kody turned to look at Justin then spoke quietly, "Whaa?"
"The girlfriend. Just don't say anything stupid." Justin whispered back.
"On it." He replied quietly. A women walked into the living room and spotted them sitting on the couch whispering straight away. She wasn't too tall but she was defiantly smaller than Justin. Her hair was mixed between brown and red, it was clear that it was dyed like that. She wore black leggings with black boots, her choice of clothing reminded Kody of Danny. Her hair was not as long as Danny's but everything about her just made him think about Danny. She gave both of them a small smile, she smiled just like Danny too. Tears started to form in Kody's eyes as he thought about her. The women must of noticed Kody's tears because she came walking over to him and sat herself down on the chair in front of him.
"What's wrong?" She spoke softly, the softness of her voice calmed him slightly but the only thing on his mind was still Danny. Justin turned back to face Kody.
"Hey man, you okay?" His voice wasn't as soft but he still cared.
"Just your girl, she reminds me of Danny, she loves wearing black, like me." Kodys voice was small and sad. Justin placed his hand on Kodys shoulder then spoke,"We'll get her back I promise."
"I'm guessing something to do with an ex, anyway, I got some files from work you've got to check them out." She reached into her bag then pulled out a couple of files and placed them on the table.
"By the way, i'm Laura." She spread the files out on the table facing Kody and Justin. Kody's eyes darting back and forth between each of the files before he realized what the files were on.
"So five days ago as you probably know, some supernatural things happened." Kody wasn't paying attention properly but he caught onto her saying about it being five days ago. He hadn't realized how much time had sped up while they were in the other world. His hands were shaking but he slowly reached his hand out and picked up a file then began to read it. It spoke about how some kind of magical force was summoned on Earth by two human like things. It also said something to do with scientists trying to figure out how this was even humanly possible. Kody placed the file back on the table.
"Basically, they've got scientists trying to work out how this happened. Nothing we can do about that. But that's not why i'm discussing this. Look at these pictures for a minute." She moved another file towards them, this file contained a few pictures. Even though the quality was bad in the photos he managed to spot that it was Danny, it was a human like shape but with her wings out behind her. You couldn't see her face properly but her wings were basically shouting the words "Devil" or "Supernatural". There was a picture of Kody too, but without his wings, in the next picture you seen the wings coming out of his back. The last picture was of Kody and Danny not that far from a large purple oval; the portal.
"I'm guessing your friend isn't dumb and I know fine well that you're not dumb" she pointed at Danny and Kody on the picture then spoke "so i'm guessing you already know what these are". Laura started talking fast again, "we need to go find Abbie".
"Who's Abbie?" Both Justin and Kody asked at the same time.
"She's an angel, she must know something."
"You know an angel?" Justin sounded very surprised.
"Yup, let's go, your friend can come too if he wishes." She looked over at Kody.
"Sure." They headed out.
© Copyright 2015 Laurax (itsmelaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034474-Devils-and-Angels-C5---Captured