*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034491-Devils-and-Angels-C6---Gathering-help
by Laurax
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2034491
Chapter6 Kody is an angel, Danny is a devil, Can Abbie help Kody to get Danny back?
Chapter 6

"Hurry up." Hissed Jennifer. Danny mumbled something then fell to the ground.
"You're so useless!" She grabbed Danny's wrist then yanked her up.
"Leave me alone." Whimpered Danny.
"What a little baby you are. You don't even deserve to be a devil." Danny pulled her hand away and sighed.
"You should be ashamed of yourself. " Jennifer opened a large metal door then looked back at Danny.
"In you go, enjoy yourself." She laughed as Danny walked forward towards the dark room beyond the door. Jennifer pushed her into the room, she fell onto her knees and let out a yelp of pain before the door was slammed shut. Danny heard a small click which was the sound of the door locking. She curled up on the floor and began to cry as she questioned herself " how did I end up in this situation? I want Kody back."
"Did you lock her up Jennifer?" Someone outside of the door must of been talking to Jennifer.
"Yeah, I did. Don't worry Christy, she can't escape here, shes a sad excuse for a devil."
"What are you planning in that head of yours?" Asked the mysterious person.
"We keep her in there for a few days, i'm sure she will last, we get in touch with some devils who can get us our money for her."
"Sounds good, anyway it's her fault for getting a bounty on herself."
"So Foolish." Danny heard the footsteps of them walking away.
"Kody... I need you now, more than I have ever before...Please."

"My feet hurt from walking so much." Complained Justin for the fourth time.
"We are nearly there, shush." Laura rolled her eyes at him.
"She always rolls her eyes at me." Whisper Justin.
"I heard that."
"Women." Sighed Justin and Kody. Laura took her phone out of her pocket then dialed a number. Kody and Justin remained quiet while she waited for whoever she called to answer.
"Hi Abbie, it's me. I'm nearly at your house so unlock the front door, please." She hanged up then put her phone back into her pocket.

Laura knocked on a white door with a golden handle. The door opened into a dark hallway.
"Quick, get in." A rushed voice spoke. They all went into the house then quietly closed the door behind them.
"Follow me." Spoke the woman who was probably Abbie. After they were all settled in the living room, she started talking again.
"So, you've got news for me?" Kody couldn't guess how old she was because she was covering her face but she sounded young.
"Yes I-" Abbie cut Laura off. "Who's he. He isn't a human, where did you find him?" Laura turned to face Kody in shock then spoke as calmly as she could."You're not human? Who is this Justin?"
"He's an angel." Interrupted Abbie. After Justin had finished explaining to Laura how he met Kody she just sighed deeply.
"I did come here to talk to you about these files." She handed Abbie the files.
"Oh these. I've seen them, but I guess now we figured out who the angel is, just need to find the devil."
"Why didn't you tell me earlier Kody?" She stared at him, waiting for a reply.
"I couldn't calculate what your reaction would be, so I said nothing."
"Alright, I get it I guess." Sighed Laura.
"Justin, Laura, can you please leave for a few minutes? I need to talk to Kody in private." Although they didn't want to leave the room they did. Abbie slowly pulled her hood down. Kody finally got to see her face, her face was a deep red colour.
"What happened to your face?" Asked Kody who was surprised.
"Jennifer. Do you know her?" Kody nodded as thoughts flew around his head about what happened between them.
"She came to my house. Said she was searcher for someone by the name of Danny. I told her I didn't know who she was on about. She never believed me and came into my house." As she took a quick pause to look around the room, he then noticed that the place was a little wrecked. " She grew angered and well... This happened." She looked around the room slowly before talking once again. "She told me she would be back in case she needed me for anything. She put a curse on me, I can't go out into the sun any more. It hurts, that's why my face is like this."
"I hate Jennifer, she stole Danny from me..."
"You know Danny? Tell me about her."
"She's a devil, but trust me on this, she's different."
"You're friends with a devil?"
"Yes, I am. I don't care what you have to say but she isn't like them.
"I believe you."
"She took Danny away because there's a bounty on her for being friends with me..."
"Those sick devils..." Muttered Abbie.
"I need her back, please help me Abbie." Pleaded Kody.
"Angels stick together, I don't care if your friends a devil or not, i'll help you get her back, I promise.

They all sat in the living room in silence before Abbie talked. "I'm going with Kody to try get Danny back. Don't worry i'll be safe, I ask both of you to please not follow us."
"Why not?" Asked both of them.
"It's dangerous there for humans. I just want you to know. Just because I'm an angel doesn't mean i'm not dangerous." Replied Abbie.
"How so?" Asked Justin. Laura stayed quiet, Kody guessed that Laura already knew how.
"I'm an outlaw from heaven. I killed a human. I didn't mean to..." She trailed off.
"How'd you do that?" Questioned Justin again. Abbie was about to talk but Kody took over. "You humans are such delicate things. You simply can't understand how much power we actually hold. Sometimes we just forget that such little magic can cause such damage."
"He's right, I only done a small spell for fun, but it hit a human and even though it was such a small amount of power it killed them."
"Why are you on Earth Kody?" Asked Justin.
"Us angels came to Earth to deal with a devil problem which was happening around here. I guess our teams were equally powered, we fought till our deaths. Some devils escaped, but one devil was left. That devil was Danny. She was hurt badly so I helped her out. They left her behind because she was weak, the rest of the angels died. Neither of us could get home so now we are stuck here."
"Oh. Sorry." spoke Laura quietly.
"It's dark out, you two should be going home. Me and Kody have to go try get Danny back."
"Alright, good luck." Laura stood up then left along with Justin.
"I'm ready when you are Kody." Abbie gave him a small smile.

© Copyright 2015 Laurax (itsmelaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2034491-Devils-and-Angels-C6---Gathering-help