*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2035091-Jealous-of-a-tiny
Rated: 13+ · Other · Erotica · #2035091
Lisa is jealous of her boyfriend's tiny coworker. What will she do to her?
The new coworker

Lisa openen her brown eyes and slowly sat up in her bed. She stretched her arms and got out of bed. She walked into the kitchen and saw her boyfriend Quinten had already had breakfast and was ready to go. Lisa walked over to him, her beautiful bare feet on the kitchen floor, her flowing dark brown hair and her caramel colored skin. She winked at her boyfriend and kissed him. He stood up from his chair, ready to go to work. "Have a good day sweetie!" Lisa said. "I hope so" Quinten answered "I have to show the new coworker around." "Well isn't that fun?" Lisa said "Maybe you and him can be friends!" "Her." Quinten said "It's a woman." Lisa felt threatened. HER man showing a new girl around all day long?
She better not try anything! "See you later honey." Qunten said and kissed Lisa on her forehead before he walked out of the door.

All day long Lisa was feeling at unease. "If that bitch tries anything she's dead!" She muttered to herself. She spent the whole day having vengeful thoughts about what she would do if that new girl would hit on her boyfriend. She went to the website of the boyfriends company and found a blog post about the new employee. She looked at the post and immediately saw the photo of a beautiful woman. She read the first part of her bio and gritted her teeth "Shit! She's a model?" She looked at the pictures of the post and saw pictures of the woman, who accordingly to the blog is named Tara, modeling with common objects which were much bigger than here.
She saw pictures of Tara holding a pencil bigger than her, wearing a ring like a hoop, bathing in a coffee mug etcetera. "Stupid artsy photo's." Lisa muttered.

In the afternoon Lisa picked up the phone and called Quinten. "Hey sweetie!" Lisa chirped. "Hey honey!" Quinten answered. "I was wondering how showing the new girl around is going." Lisa said. "Oh good!" Quinten said "She's pretty great!" Lisa gritted her teeth again. "That's... wonderful." She said trying to sound happy. "You're pretty great yourself too!" She heard a quite yet feminine voice mutter on the background. "Awh!" Quinten said. We have to have a little talk bitch! Lisa thought. "Why don't you invite her over for dinner tonight?" She said. "Alright!" Quinten said and after talking a bit on the background he said "Ok, she's coming too. See you tonight hun!" After saying goodbye Lisa hung up the phone. "Yes, I'll see you tonight." She said.

That evening Lisa looked at the clock and saw it was 6:15PM. That moment she heard keys fiddling in the lock. They're here! She thought. On her high black heels she walked over to the door to welcome them. She did her best to look stunning. High black heels on her feet, a tight light blue jeans hugging her shapely legs and butt and a tight tank top squeezing her boobs and upper body, but leaving her belly exposed. Her hair was curled and draped around her face. She stood in front of the door, her blood boiling, about the meet the girl that was seducing her man! Quinten walked in, his hand up holding something. He smiled at Lisa. "Hey hun! This is Tara!" He held up a tiny two inch girl to Lisa's chest height. "Nice to meet you!" Chirped the tiny girl with a smile and a wave.

Lisa smiled back at her with a smile that was a combination of both victory and mischieve. "Yes." she said "Nice to meet you indeed."


Making it clear

Lisa and Quinten walked back into the house. Lisa walked in front of him and swayed her hips from side to side. The mere sight of her large buttcheeks jiggling turned Quinten on, and also dazzled Tara. Lisa walked over to the kitchen and took the food and plates to the table and put it down. Quinten put Tara on the table. "I don't have a plate your size." Lisa said "You being super small and all." "Lisa!" Quinten said. "Oh I know I am." Tara answered. "It's difficult being just two inches tall. I always got picked on by my sisters. I had to be homeschooled and I never made many friends. But then I was asked to model for some pictures, got this job at the company and I met you ofcourse." She winked at Quinten "So I think my life turned around pretty well!"

Lisa gritted her teeth. That disgusting bug was hitting on her man again! She would get her back! "Well Tara" Lisa said "how about you eat from my plate with me?" "Sure!" Tara chirped and climbed on the edge of the still empty plate. Lisa scooped up some mashed potatoes from the pot and dropped it on her plate from a high altititude. Bits of mashed potato splattered on Tara. "Ah!" Tara exclaimed while wiping it off rapidly. "Hot hot hot!" "Oh noes!" Lisa exclaimed slightly sarcasticly "I'm so sorry!" "It's okay." Tara said. Lisa could barely contain her laughter. While eating the three people talked, Lisa however was constantly talking over Tara's little voice. She didn't want her to talk to Quinten. At one point Tara had been talking for five minutes already and Lisa had had it. While looking at Quinten she scooped up a bunge of mashed potato with Tara on it and quickly putting it in her mouth like she didn't see she was on it. "Hmmmm!" Lisa moaned exaggerated. She slowly started to swallow bits of food to scare Tara, making her think she would swallow her. "Where's Tara?" Quinten asked. Lisa smiled and then feigned a shocked look. She put her fingers in her mouth and took out the tiny soaked girl and dangled her by the back of her shirt. "I'm soooo sorry!" Lisa said.

"I...i..it doesn't matter." Tara said while shivering. "It was a..an accident.t.t.t." "Yeah. Yeah it was." Lisa cooed like she was talking to a baby. "We should get you out of those wet clothes!" She started to pull at Tara's shirt. "Let me get that for you." "No no no!" Tara said and struggled. Lisa grinned and in a supple motion she tore off Tara's shirt ripping it to bits. Only to reveal a tiny topless girl. That bitch isn't wearing a bra?! Lisa thought. For the tenth time tonight she fell like just squishing her. Quinten looked with his eyes wide open and Tara just covered her breasts. "Oh sweetie I'm sorry!" Lisa said with a slight tone of mockery. "I'll make you a new shirt! I got an old sock with a very nice pattern!" She smirked. "Oh, no thanks." Tara said "Let's continue eating." Lisa sat her down on the plate again and Tara uncovered her breasts. What?! Lisa thought. That tiny slut didn't even mind her boobs being on full display?!

After dinner Quinten and Lisa stood up and Quinten said "I'll do the dishes." And he took the dishes to the kitchen, since the table was inbetween the kitchen and the living room. Lisa swooped up Tara not saying anything and walked over to the couch but didn't sit down. "Quinten is mine you little skank!" Lisa hissed at Tara holding her mere inches from her face between two fingers. "W...what?" Tara stammered. "I..I know I wasn't trying to pull anything!" "Oh please!" Lisa said "Talking about how great he is! Whipping out your mosquito bites!" "I only showed my tits because you ripped my shirt appart!" Tara yelled. "Tits?!" Lisa exclaimed and laughed. "THESE, are tits." With that she wedged Tara in her cleavage and smashed her boobs together making her squirm. Lisa grinned a mischievous grin. She plucked her out. "I wasn't trying to make you look bad!" Tara said. Lisa's face changed to a friendly smile. "You know," she said "I think we got off on the wrong foot." "I think so too." Tara said. "Good!" Lisa said. "Because then I would like you to get to know my" Lisa's face turned to a cruel grin "right foot!"

With that Lisa slipped her right foot out of her high heeled black shoe and wiggled her toes teasingly. "No please!" Yelled Tara as Lisa lowered her to her foot. Lisa just grinned as she put her between her big and second toe. She clenched her toes together keeping Tara in her place. She slid her feet sightly back into the high heel. "Buh bye sweetie! Ahaha!" Lisa said as she slid her foot all the way in her shoe laughing during the proces. Tara started to squirm and Lisa scrunched her toes to torment her even more. She tapped her foot a couple of times and Tara stopped squirming.

Tara was in absolute horror. Lisa's feet were sweating like crazy and after a short while Tara's breasts and her clohing were soaking wet. It was also quite warm and the humidity made Tara thirsty. So she lapped up Lisa's sweat. Lisa could only laugh. "I might just leave you here all night long!" She said to her shoe. Lisa sat on the couch for 15 minutes wiggling her toes and foot torturing the tiny girl more. Quinten walked into the living room. "Where's Tara?" He asked. "Oh she had to go, someone came to pick her up sweetie." "Ah okay." He answered and sat next to Lisa. "Then we have the place to ourselves." He started to kiss her neck. "Oooh." Lisa moaned and giggled. She was getting turned on and this made her feet sweat even more. They fooled around for hours more and the sweaty feromones were almost drowning Tara. "You go to the bedroom, I'll be there in a minute." Lisa said and Quinten went to the bedroom.

Lisa walked over to the front door and opened it, revealing their front lawn. She took off her shoe and plucked Tara out. The tiny girl was soaked, beaten and hanging between Lisa's fingers limply, shivering because of the sudden cold. "I don't think I have to mention that if you ever tell this to anyone, my feet will finish the job." Lisa grinned. She flicked Tara form between her fingers onto the front lawn where she laid limply slowly and weakly moving. Lisa turned around to look at her "Quinten is mine, bug."


To be continued
© Copyright 2015 Subiectum (subiectum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2035091-Jealous-of-a-tiny