*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2035756-The-Day-Before-I-Tell-You-Everything
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #2035756
Is a write about me when i needed to give a letter to the one I thought was my true love .
The days before I tell you everything

        For me everything has changed since the day I saw you for the first time. I could remember it like it was yesterday, I was taking the bus of college earlier than the other days cause I was sick, then I wait 40 minutes for the bus sick and in a bad status. After that I go get a seat and i don't know why was the reason but you sit next to me.I was sick and couldn't believe to myself that someone perfect does exist, you. I can't remember what it feels like before I met you.

My darkness was taking me to insanity, then you came the most wonderful light I have ever saw. Days pass by and I dint stop you that time and I regret it. I regret too the second time I saw you, I couldn't control myself to speak to you, but I dint say a word. The third time I saw you was my favorite. It looks like a movie. So I was very interesting when I saw you you were getting out of the bus and I saw you getting into subway. It wasn't that the funny part, I dint feel ready to talk to you but destiny force me to something happen. I need change of 10.00 to put the money to take the train and I goes to this lady to change the money but she dint have any change. I go to subway to buy a cookie so I can get change and you were there ordering food and suddenly I order the cookie but you were right by my side and you just smile to me for no reason, to me. I will never forget that smile, the one I want to see everyday from that day on.

I never had the pleasure to feel real love till I met you, the only one that I can look just right inside. I don't have eyes for somebody else since that day. I rather be with you than being with another girl. You have my hearth granted and I'm gonna have yours. We are made for each other. We met for a reason. I don't care who is around you or who want you, I am the only one you need and you are the only one I need. Death was my daily thought before I met you. If wasn't for you I could be death right now. I'm glad I met you, no matter how you feel about me, I will always love you and I hope that never changes. Tomorrow I'm going to see you again after all the things that are happen between us. Our hearts know that we will never put an end to this. I feel like you feel the same way I do but you don't want to admit it. You prefer to ignore what you feel. I wish I could change everything tomorrow and don't make it any worse. I'm a mess and you don't know that. That is what it takes me time to think of you really will accept me. I'm not like the other guys, I have a hearth, a powerful one. This hearth can make anything possible to happen. My hearth is the one that lead me to you since that day. I love all of you and I want to get to know you and be together. I want to watch you get older by my side. I want to help you reach your goals. Your dreams and be there when you have a nightmare, to tell you to not be afraid. I want to give you a kiss every morning and hugs you. I love to hugs you, I still can remember that party when we were together all I was thinking all night was to kiss you but I dint have the guts to steal a kiss from the girl of my dreams.

I admire everything of her, I cant see an error on something that she do, she is the most perfect girl. I wish I could tell her one day how I fall for her since the first day. I hope she stay with me forever, I cant think of a life without her. Sometimes I wish to be death but she don't want me death. I try to stay alive as much as I can to spend a lifetime with her. Everything has changed, you make the light of my world. There is no darkness without light and no light without darkness. You are the light that shine in all my darkness. I never has been the best person, I could remember a lot of stuff why you shouldn't love me, but I cant remember something that make me not to love you. I see everything in you, all the things that I want in the ideal person for me. I just don't know why I can't be like the others, All of them can go and have girlfriends and a lot, and I just want one. I think just in one, I want everything with just one. I really Don't understand why I feel like this all my life. I think you and I are meant to be, but times is the only one that will tell us that. Right now I love you already and I don't know why. I just met you 4 months ago and feel like I loved you for a lifetime. If I could ask somebody to tell me, why you dint came earlier or why I met you at this time. I don't know if it was a coincidence but all I feel is what people call love. I feel like this feeling gonna last forever. Everything I do is important, but most of the time you are in my head. I think about a lot of things but I want to know you are the person I think about all day nonstop. I want you so much. I need you so much. I want to be with you all the time. I enjoy spending time with you and I need more of that. If I could hug you and kiss you everyday I could be happy. I just need you right now. I hope someday we build a life together and said we made it proud of ourselves. Nothing could make me more happy than your presence, I don't want that to stop never. I want to start everything already. It start for me but I want you more day and day. I cant never forget about you. I never be able to get over you. Your smile is the one I like. I love the way you look at me. I enjoy that happens when I'm with you. I never felt this way before. I want to feel this everyday. I want you to need me, the way I need you. Help me cause I'm tired of being alone and you are the only one who can save from the course I has been all my life. All I need is someone like you. Someone that love me forever and remember me everyday. I just want everything from you.



© Copyright 2015 Curious Delusion (bryanabdiel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2035756-The-Day-Before-I-Tell-You-Everything