*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2035853-Cursed-but-immortal-The-Ritual
by Alexia
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Death · #2035853
A story about Witches, vampires, and werewolves all at war.
         I had woken up. I feel hungry every time a human walks past me I feel the urge to bite into their neck, I need to feed. I wasn't like this before. I was an ordinary girl, human. All that changed. I am a vampire. I am immortal, and only some things may kill me, but why would I tell you what can? I used to be a happy girl. I had everything every teenager as ever wanted. I used to have the most popular boyfriend at school, good grades, and the coolest clothes ever. I now am a single vampire, dropped out of school, and a vampire that wears what all the vampires wear nowadays. It's pretty sad to say how I turned. My best friend Lily actually turned me. She would have been killed if she didn't, so what happened was her and I were hanging out at her house and nobody was there exept us. She then bit into her wrist and put her blood to my mouth she then snapped my neck and I died. When I woke up she brought me my sister, she was a witch, but I didn't know. She bit into her neck and I had smelled the blood I tried to resist, but it was so hard! I then ended up feeding on my own sister and I still feel the guilt for killing her.



"Great job Katrina! We don't need those stupid witches stopping us." Said Lily.



"What's wrong with me, I killed my sister! Why did you do this to me? What am I?" I cried out sobbing.



Lily just sat there and started crying, she explained everything to me.



"They would have killed you and everyone I love! They would have kept me alive to watch the whole thing if I didn't turn you! You have every right to hate me, they even said to complete you transition you had to feed on your sister who was turned into a witch, I can't disobey them, I have to do what they tell me, or else they will torture me by killing everyone that I love!"



I stared at my friend with a blank stare, I was so confused on who "they" were. so I asked her.



"Who is they and them?"



"The First Family!" she had told me.



I then sorta understood, I knew I was some special immortal human.



         I have continued on since that day being a vampire. We all must now create a ritual to get rid of the witches and werewolves, which will be difficult, because witches have spells to weaken our brain and boil our blood, and werewolf bites will kill a vampire. The ritual will be highly difficult, because there are just so many ingredients that are needed! Even the sun and vampires cannot be in the sun without a daylight piece of jewelry. Mine is a ring, I was lucky enough to get a daylight ring, because they are created by witches. My sister had created about 20 rings I found them in her jewelry box. I found her diary when I went through her room she was creating them so that the witches can have a ritual to make the spell useless so that vampires cannot roam around in the sun. I was lucky enough to find them, since all the vampires needed one. They weren't enough, but at least now some of us can go around in the sun. My sisters diary is the key to knowing how to defend ourselves from those witches, and now those witches need the diary, because my sister wrote some spells in there that were pretty useful that she had written from the Original Grimour Book.

         I'm actually pretty scared. Whatever ritual the witches are performing will need the sun and the moon. I'm pretty sure the same ritual for the werewolves as well, but I'm not sure what the purpose is for theirs, and ours as well. While all three rituals are at the same time, there could be the destruction of the invisible side, which would be dangerous, because dead supernaturals can be reborn and that'll be bad, since my sister would want the destruction of me for killing her.

© Copyright 2015 Alexia (alexia646 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2035853-Cursed-but-immortal-The-Ritual