*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036042-You-Look-Dusty
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2036042
Two young annoying females.
         “You have to do it perfect!” Becky said complaining.



         “Nothings perfect Becky. I’m trying my best.” Joann said aggravated.



         “Joann, one mistake and my life’s over. You know this! Ughh!”

         

         “Shut up Becky!”



         “Careful…”

         

         “Shut up!”



                "This is so confusing."



         A vibration comes from the cell phone lying on the bed. But they didn't hear it.



         “How are you still not done? I do it better with my eyes closed.” Becky announced flipping her head to the side.



         “Well then do it yourself asshole! I was doing this for you! I don’t need this!” Joann exclaimed throwing down the utensils and slamming the door on her way out.



         Becky sits there for a moment and thinks of what she should do now that she pissed of Joann. She thought about going and finding her and apologizing. Nahh. She’ll get over it.



         I can do this myself. I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again. Screw her.
         

                Then there’s a knock at the door.



         “Joann!” Becky yelled thinking she had a friend.



         Becky opens the door.



         “John.. What’re you doing here? Becky mumbled.

         

         “I was waiting for you at the doe.”



         “Excuse me?” Becky asked.



         “You’re hair’s uneven. You look dusty.”



         Becky hits the flick of the wrist and slams the door.



         “I don’t need him or his prosthetic leg!” Becky yelled to herself. “I knew I shouldn’t have yelled at Joann..



Then another knock at the door came. But when she opens the door, she sees a floating leg.



         “Ahhhh!” Becky yells falling to the ground.



         “Calm down ya loony. I heard what just went on. I’m like, so sorry that happened. Friends or nah Becky?”



         “Like, duhh.” Becky said hugging Joann.



         “Wanna go finish what we started?” Joann asked.



         “Nahh, Jenga’s getting old.”



         

© Copyright 2015 JarodShaw (jarodshaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036042-You-Look-Dusty