*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036044-Bonnie-and-Claude
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2036044
A man dreams about being Bonnie and Claude


Lisa and Joe were unrepeatable! Nobody could tear them apart. Joe came home with some sad news. “Honey, I have to tell you something!” Joe said as he walked in. “ What’s Wrong?” “ Sit Down Lisa.” He said, “ I was laid off of work today.” “ Well what are we going to do?” Joe sat there with his head down and hands on his face. Joe was in a daze! He couldn’t do anything but sit there. Joe stood up quickly,” I’ve got it,” he shouted. “What is it Joe?” “ We can be like Bonnie and Claude!” he said with a smirk on his face. “ We are going to go to jail!!!!” Lisa said while rolling her eyes. “ Not if we do it smart!” Joe said. As he got out a piece of paper to write down their big plan, Lisa fixed them a quick snack of cheese, ham, and crackers. Lisa sat on the couch waiting for Joe to finish writing. Joe said, “We can rob the bank!” Lisa sat there laughing and said, “You’re joking right?” “No, honey we can do it!” Joe said smiling. “Okay,” Lisa said unsurely. The next day they got all dressed up, they looked like they were out of the movie Purge 2. They were on the way to get big bucks. They got out with their guns and walked in and told everyone to, “Get Down!” The clerk pressed the emergency button. The police came in no time. They handcuffed Lisa and Joe and put them in the police car. He felt someone tugging on him, it was Lisa! “Wake up Babe, the movie is over!” This is so confusing. Then Joe realized he was dreaming when he fell asleep watching a movie about Bonnie and Clyde.
© Copyright 2015 Ashleigh (ashleigh1020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036044-Bonnie-and-Claude