*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036078--Perfect-
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Emotional · #2036078
sad ones always have the most beautiful smile because they are trying so hard to hide pain
" Get up Victoria, your father is waiting! "... " For the love of God is 9:30a.m. ". Dora's voice is pounding in my head, you would think that 9:30 is a normal time to wake up on Sunday ( it's even early! My friends don't get up until noon! ), but you have not met my father and you are not a " Di Mercurio ". Sunday is actually the only day we have breakfast together, and his day starts at 9a.m., therefore he is very inpatient.
" yes, yes, I have heard you, I'm up! "

" I have put your outfit on the hanger miss "

I brush my teeth, Dora puts my hair into a braid and I put my perfect Dior costume on. " there, you look perfect as usual miss "
" thanks Dora, but since now is 10 o'clock, I better hurry up, we don't want daddy to miss his Sunday run "
While I go down to the dining hall ( yes " hall " not " room ", because you really can't call 100m2, with auction paintings, crystal chandeliers and 200. 000 $ table a " room " ), passing by the mirror I really have to say Dora was right, I do look perfect. My mint Dior costume goes flawless with my Italian olive skin, long dark hair impeccably braided reveling my big brown eyes and full lips. Only thing that doesn't really go well with high fashion are my Italian curves, screw them, the only thing that ruins perfect picture....

" Brava princesse, you decided to finally grace us with your presence. A few more minutes and we would lose this morning. What did I say about using every possible second of the day, time is money mia figlia. "
Ou dear Lord he could not even wait until I sit down. I guess that would be a waist of seconds...
"Good morning to you father, did you sleep well ? I sure did, thanks for asking. "

" very funny Victoria, since you asked, not very good considering I have thousands of employees to manage and a 20 years old daughter that still doesn't know what she wants from her life "

" Dad, the fact that I do not to work for your company doesn't mean that I don't know what I want with my life! If you haven't forgotten I am majoring French literature! I have had the best grades since I can remember and you still say I am a failure! "

" Our company has been run by the Di Mercurio family for two centuries and now suddenly my daughter wants to be what? - professor, writer, a book critic, what? "
" Why is so important to you that stay in family business, even though you know that I hate it? "
" Do you think I like working all day? That I like to be under pressure all the time? I love football, have you ever seen me playing, or even watching? No! Because I know my priorities and my responsibilities, that is called growing up! Now, I don't want to fight anymore, eat your pancakes. "

Oh no, I think I am going to cry. Don't cry Vici, God Damn it don't be weak... Ok, I'm ok.... One pancake, two pancakes.... I can't stop, three pancakes.....
" what are your plans for today? I'm going to meet with Tom after my run, we have to discuss some work issues. You can come if you want? "
I'm not even listening anymore... I don't care, just can't wait to get up and go to my room.
" no daddy, I'm meeting Kate for lunch later, we will go to " Daniel " "
" Good, see you tonight principessa "
Just go away already.
" see you daddy "
Finally.
" Dora, give me the rest of the pancakes and that big nutella jar "
" haven't you just ate breakfast? "
" who asked you anything? Just do as I say! "
" sorry , here you are, miss. "
Here I go again, I said yesterday was the last time, as I always say when I am done. Truth to be told, I don't know if I am even going to stop. I am tired, hopeless, helpless and completely destroyed by this fucking disease.
And again, I am on my bed, surrounded with food that will be gone for a few minutes..... And then the worst part will come, I can feel my throat hurting, I can se broken blood vessels in the eyes, I can smell the vomit. But I do it again anyway.
© Copyright 2015 Infinity (poshdream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036078--Perfect-