*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036157-Raven-and-Beast-Boy
by RBB
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #2036157
Raven and Beast Boy start to have feelings for each other
Chapter 1
Now, as you may know, Beast Boy, shortly after the Titans met, about 3 weeks from it, began to have feelings for Raven. Raven was a dark person who was half demon and had to do intense meditation just to keep her powers in control. Soon, Robin suggested they take a vacation for a while. The other Titans agreed. A few minutes later, Raven knocked on Beast Boy's door. "Come in!" "So, uh, where are you going?" Raven asked. "I'm going to Africa, where I grew up," Beast Boy said "I didn't want anyone to know so..." "Oh," Raven said. "Can I come with you?" "Sure." Cyborg got the T-Car ready as the others packed bags. 45 minutes later, they were at the airport. "Oh, let us commence with the flying in the plane of the air!" Starfire said in excitement. "Yeah, great," Raven monotoned. They did everything you'd do in a typical airport. Weighed bags, waited for the planes, you name it. Soon Beast Boy and Raven were sitting side by side in the airplane. "PLEASE PUT ON SEATBELTS!" the pilot said over the loudspeaker. Soon the plane took off.
© Copyright 2015 RBB (32place at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036157-Raven-and-Beast-Boy