*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036245-Isnt-it-a-masterpiece
Rated: E · Short Story · Philosophy · #2036245
My thoughts of a nature of a true masterpiece
What is a masterpiece? Maybe it's an ideal?
No, masterpiece is a perfect combination of incompatible.
Is it possible to unite so different things as greatness and meekness?
But Leonardo Da Vinci made it possible in his painting "Mona Lisa (La Gioconda)"
Was it possible to combine rock music and story of Jesus Christ?
But there is a fantastic rock-opera "Jesus Christ - Super Star".
And do you remember a genial composer, whose music is a true perfection, but who could imagine that this talented man was deaf? His name was Ludwig van Beethoven.
Every creative person tries to find this unique combination of absolutely different facets of art, life, feelings, emotions, happiness and hope, disappointments and triumphs, laugh and tears, music and deathly silence, indifference and love, breath and death...
Alas, not so many people can find it. This people are the brightest stars in constellation.
They are brighter than others and make constellations unique, with it's individual form and size, so different from other ones. Another stars in constellation are greatly important as well - because of them sky is so shiny, bright and light. Without them bright stars would look so lonely and solitary - as a blundering spots in the darkness of space. But together they are a placer of diamonds. These little stars are those people who encourage talented ones to create... Or they are those who try to shine brightly but don't have enough power.
Is it real that people are divided by those who are strong and those who can't be so powerful?
I don't think so...
All people have equal amount of force, but everybody use it in it's own way. Somebody doesn't have enough sincerity, somebody doesn't have enough confidence or courage. Somebody has a lack of light in a heart, too much of dust, dirt, vanity and emptiness around...
I've never believed to people who said that they don't have any talent. These people seem to me lazy and apathetic. Everybody is gifted and can create his own masterpiece.
Art - is an incarnation of thoughts, ideas, feelings and moods of a man. Despite all problems and doubts we're facing, we can create amazing things because it's how we were conceived. We're a creators by our nature - inherited the sense of beauty from God. Music, painting, poetry - are sounds of godly nature in us. And how painful to understand that darkness has it's influence to that light in our being.
Art started emit negative. Paltry parodies and fakes are called "masterpieces" now. Music from heavenly sounds has turned to nothing. Deep and meaningful movies are so rare now, but you can frequently see perverted, fool and nonsensical. Poetry is full of swear words. Art has been deformed.
People think that they can make their art "unique" by using perversions, swearing and absolutely forget about true destination of creation - ennoblement of people, but not making them spoiled and identical to each other.
How little is an amount of those bright, pure stars seeking light, perfection and victory over darkness of lack of education and culture.
The point is to be able to distinguish where is a true light or false, kindness or evilness, life or death, pureness or fake in this enormous universe.
Important not to lose hope and light.
And the main thing is learning how to make right combinations for creating a true, perfect and pure masterpiece.
© Copyright 2015 Liubov Blithe (liubovblithe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036245-Isnt-it-a-masterpiece