*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036326-Erotica-vs-Pornography
Rated: GC · Assignment · Erotica · #2036326
In this assignment we write two paragraphs both in the Erotic Style and Pornography Style
Assignment 1
Erotica vs. Pornography


I began to think it obvious that she heard my approach, and scrambled for the safety of her yard, leaving her wet panties in her haste. From the distance, I couldn't tell if the young lady was blushing at my discovery, or the reddish sun was reflecting off her pretty face. I beckoned to her.

Erotic Style


She froze at the sound of my voice, and turned to face me. She folded her small hands over her skirt to hide the fact that her panties were missing. She lowered her eyes when I held up the flimsy lacy garment dangling from my fingers. I could smell her arousal from the wetness in the fabric. When she did not take them I folded them and stuck them in my pocket. I closed the distance between us and gripped her waste pulling her against me. She rested her bare hands on my chest in an attempted to keep distance between us.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered. “I could not help spying. You’re so handsome when you work outside in just your cut-off jeans.”

I slid my hand up her bare arms, over her soft shoulders, up her slender neck, and cup her sof cheeks between my palms. I angled my head, and press my parted lips to hers. Her soft sigh encouraged me to slide my tongue into her warm sweet mouth.

“Come inside,” she whispered, and led me into her house.


Pornography Style


She froze and turned to face me. Her eyes full of nervous panic. I closed the distance between us and pulled her against me letting her feel the large hard bulge protruding from my cut-off jeans. She attempted a soft gasp of shock, but I stifle it by smashing my lips to hers, and sliding my tongue into her mouth. I slid my hands under her skirt and explored the soft wet folds of her sex. Two of my fingers slid easily inside her while my thumb worked her hardened clit. She ground into my thrusting fingers and circling thumb until her juices spilled over my hand.
© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036326-Erotica-vs-Pornography