*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036346-First-try
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DB1224
Rated: GC · Fiction · Other · #2036346
My first try at writing a story in english. Contain ub, sex.
".... and this is how you derive an equation."
As usual, all the student didn't listen to the teacher.
Some student where talking, other where playing.
Crystal try to wake Celestin up.
"Wake up ! If not, I'll eat you !
- mmmghn.....
- Andrew try to swallow Chloe !
- ..."
Celestin's left hand leave the table, move and grab.... Crystal's rack.
The Succubi let out a little gasp.
"You loose some weight, Alice ?"
Crystal's face turn red, and with a quick but strong move, she knock the human's head on the table.
"Ouch... What did I do ?
- Nothing, you piece of fail.
- Ah... sorry. Where is Chloe ?
- Inside Andrew's gut."tell Philipe. "You want to extract her ?
- No."
Celestin, after massaging his nose, look at the little group.
There is Crystal, a 1.65 meter succubi, with large, dark wings and a 95D rack,
Philipe, a human who is 1.70 meter tall, Alice, a female naga supporting an impressive 85DD, nearly E,
and inside Andrew, a dog-man, Chloe.
He, Celestin, was the tallest human in this school, featuring an height of 1.80 meter, black eye and really pale skin.
"She is inside since ... "start to question Celestin.
"4-5 minutes. You think we need to help her ? answer Alice.
- Nah, we just have to wait.
- I'm not feeling very well.....
- You shouldn't eat her."
After this word, the beast-man collapse on the floor. The bulge on his stomach seems to move, and go back to his throat.
With scared eyes, he feel his mouth opening, and a hand leaving his inside, followed by a head, an arm and, finally, the rest of his 'meal'.
The girl strech and walk in direction of her friend. She was a nude human with 90B breast and long, black hair.
"How was he ?
- His acid aren't as tasty as your, Alice, but I think it's enough. Did I miss something ?
- Celestin sleeping, Crystal trying to open his head. Ho, I think I saw Michel cock voring Lea."
With lustful eye, Chloe kiss Alice.
"Thanks, you know how I feel after a little meal. Do you have my clothes ?"
Philipe give Chloe a set of black panties, bra and stockings. After putting the stockings and bra back, she move to Michell 's desk.

The wolf-man look at her fearful.
She sit on the desk, push his head with her feet.
When he was laying down on the floor, she started to play with his cock, beginning with a wondefull foot-job.
When he was fully erected, the human put the throbbing cock in her lower lips. After a few stroke, he started cumming.
She bit her lips and let out lustful moan.
Michel, in a powerful orgasm, let out all of his cum. When he open his eye, he see Chloe with a bloated belly, back on the desk.
"Sit"
He obey to the order, and sit back, the head face to face with her clit.
"Lick"
He didn't move.
She cross her legs behind his head and squeeze his nose in her vagina, an evil grin on her face.
With no choice, he start to lick.
Her belly seems to reduce in size. After a few second, a strong orgasm leave the wolf's head in her cunt, as she literally vomit the previously cocksnake.
The freshly reformed student look a little confused, until Chloe kiss her savagely. The kiss lower, until Chloe lap Lea's sex.
Michel tried to escape his demise, but when Chloe leave the desk for kissing his previous prey, he ended up in the vagina to his legs. Each of his movement make
him sink inside the female's flesh.
After massaging Lea's breast, Chloe see that only the foot of the Wolf were out. With a evil laugh, she push the rest of her victim in her nether.
She look at Lea and only said "Make me cum". The catgirl put her tail in the human's cunt and, as if it was a cock, start to fuck her as hard as she could,
knowing that if the job wasn't done, she'll probably get eaten by her savior.
"YES ! LIKE THAT !"
In the womb, Michel could feel his body liquifying and become absorbed by the flesh.
After some minutes, a torrent of femcum drench the catgirl. Even the wolf's clothe was digested, leaving only his phone.
Satisfied, Chloe put her panties back, and with a goodbye kiss, return to her desk.
"And him, how was he ? ask Celestin
- Perfect. I hope I'll be able to play with him tonight."
He look at his watch.
"You cummed him at 4 P.M, so the reformator will bring him back for 9 P.M. And if you digest him before 2 A.M, he'll be back for breakfeast.
- Great."
The math teacher, after finishing to zip his pant, return to his class.
"Even the prof jerked off ?
- Like nearly all of the male student here. I told you that you shouldn't do that in class.
- Will he say something ?
- You know him : don't touch his board, don't try to kill him, come to class even if you do something else that following what he say and he'll tell nothing."
With this, Celestin go back to his favorite part of the class : sleeping.
© Copyright 2015 DB1224 (db1224 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036346-First-try