*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036405-Sex-and-Candy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fantasy · #2036405
Attractive female characters decide to reward their men.
Sex and Candy

***


Training was over.  We still gathered to practice daily, but in our own ways.  Twenty three of us.  Cat-enhanced defenders.  Holy Knights of the Mother.  Guardians, really. 

It felt light, cool like springtime, even though this area hadn’t had a winter in over nine years.  We drank wine, told stories, sang songs, joyously. 

Jack loved to sing.  Anytime.  All the time.  Soon I had picked up the habit.  Many others took it up during training.  It kept our spirits up during the times when we really pushed our limits.  It brought shared joy in almost nightly “jam sessions” on our porch.

Luke and Jack had been keeping musical instruments found while scavenging for years.  As a result, our closest was full of random instruments.  Many of the community borrowed instruments and learned to play. 

I have this memory that never fades.  After a hard day of sparring, Jack and I had a large group on our porch.  Solomon’s Red, a wine that Solomon and Jack had made from red cat, was flowing freely among our friends.  Solomon’s Red was a complete mystery to the palate.  It was bitter, then sweet, then it burned for a moment.  Our stomach’s were warm, our cheeks flushed. 

Nat, Bailee, Luke, Aleena, Paul, Frank, Ellis, Jack, and I sang and danced in the elation of cat and alcohol.  Kate was also there, but Luke and Jack didn’t allow the teen to drink.  By the way she danced, I suspected Paul had been sharing his wine with her though.

We’d sang many songs, and it was getting late in the evening.  During a break in singing, Aleena, Nat, and I snuck inside.  In the dark, we stripped out of our clothes, and into the belly dancing outfits.  Nat had found them scavenging the day before.  That’s when we’d cooked up this plan.  The outfits were especially skimpy, and coming from me, that says volumes.  Most people would say I normally wear next to nothing, but this…  The three of us were pure sex with bells on.  We literally had bells on.

The plan was that after fifteen minutes inside, Ellis would start playing the dual hand drum.  This was out signal to emerge dancing.  Me towards Jack.  Aleena towards Luke.  Nat enticing all around. 

It was Luke’s birthday.  His present from Aleena would blow his mind.  I chuckled to myself.  The Mother had shown me fragments of this night in dream visions earlier.  Aleena just needed a little push into the Mother’s guiding arms for tonight to be perfect. 

If my estimate was right, we had about seven minutes until Ellis started drumming.  My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and cat enhanced my night vision further.  Nat was five-foot nothing of exotic flesh held together by tiny fragments of lace.  Aleena looked like the cloth had been sewn onto her tall body.  I smiled as I remembered my dream.

“Okay, girls,” I said softly.  I bent down and felt inside my skirt on the floor, pulling out a joint I’d rolled earlier.  Cannabis, tobacco, and cat.  I lit the end, brightening the darkness as I took a puff.  “It’s time to shine.  For your nerves.” I said to Aleena as I passed her the joint. 

Aleena’s hand was shaking as she looked at the joint for a moment.  She put it to her lips and inhaled deeply.  As she exhaled a thick plume of smoke, I could tell she’d begun to calm.  She passed the joint to Nat.

“Oooo!  Thank you, Dani!” Nat smiled brightly as she took her turn.  We passed it around until it was gone. 

Through the thick smoke, I could see my fellow belly dancers clearly.  Their eyes looked reflective.  The butterfly wings on their backs were full and vibrant.  They smiled seductively, though I doubt this was with intention. 

Smoking cat with marijuana and tobacco brought the effects on quickly.  It was a floaty, relaxed high.  One in which it seemed the Mother directly guided one’s thoughts, vision, and movement.  It was quite different from ingestion.  Now, I had pushed, so the night was in the Mother’s hands.

“It’s almost time.  Ready?” Nat said, looking from me to Aleena.  I smiled and nodded.  Aleena blushed a little, but nodded.  Just seconds later, I heard Ellis begin drumming.  The beat was slow and steady. 

The Dance

Nat went through the curtain-door first.  I followed, and Aleena came out last.  We stood side by side on the patio.  Heads were turned toward Ellis with curiosity.  Then Nat shook her hips.  The bells on her body jingled.  Once.  Twice, with the drum beat, steadily. 

That got their attention.  Every head turned our way as we all began to shimmy and shake.  Mouths hung open and eyes went wide.  I couldn’t help but smile as my eyes locked with Jack’s.  The surprise on his face seemed to give me strength.  The air was thick with lust.  I breathed it in eagerly.  No, hungrily.  My hips rolled.  My shoulders shook.  My feet moved my body towards Jack.  Getting to the middle of the patio, where he sat on a bench seemed to take years. 

I reached out with my right hand and gently caressed Jack’s cheek.  I guided his gaze down, until he looked straight ahead.  Straight at my barely covered bosom.  On queue, Ellis increased the beat, his hands moving faster on the drums.  I shook my shoulders to the new beat, which left my DDs jiggling back and forth in Jack’s face.  The look he gave me made me insides sizzle. 

I smiled as I spun around.  I knew where Jack’s eyes were now.  Rolling my hips to the beat, I looked around.  Through the thick mist of lust, I saw Aleena grinding on Luke.  The two were oblivious to the world around them.  Perfect.  Just like the Mother had shown me.

Sudden movement on my left drew my vision.  Paul and Kate were disappearing into the darkness, hand-in-hand.  She winked at me, as her hand grabbed a bottle of Solomon’s Red before vanishing into the night.  Good for her, I thought.

I spun on my toes.  I faced Jack just long enough to delight in the desire on his face.  Then, another quarter turn.  My side now turned to Jack.  From here I could see Nat.  Her small frame moved gracefully between Frank and Bailee.  They seemed to shimmer with a long pent up desire.  Nat’s hands gently teased their exposed skin, in turn.  I had a feeling hers would be a night to remember. 

Spinning in time, I found myself facing Jack again.  His hands found exposed flesh on my hips.  I could feel his continued amazement through my skin.  Leaning forward, I pulled him into an intense kiss. 

When our lips parted, I whispered in his ear, “Look.”  I guided his head until we were both looking at Luke and Aleena, as they vanished into the dark, Aleena at the lead. 

“Happy birthday, bro,” Jack whispered.

Together, we looked to see Nat spralling across the laps of Bailee and Frank.  Her back arched in pleasure, as I began to see the full picture.  Nat and Bailee kissed.  Frank kissed Bailee’s neck and ran his hand up the inside of Nat’s thigh.  Bailee’s hand pushed under Frank’s belt.

I blushed as I realized that Ellis had stopped drumming and excused himself quietly.  I was in Jack’s lap, grinding against him.  His hands roamed my body and he pulled me back into a greedy kiss.

“Maybe we should let them have the patio,” I said softly, barely audible over the moans of pleasure coming from Nat and Bailee. 

“Yes.”  Jack answered.  He picked me up and carried me inside to our bed. 

Standing, I pushed him onto the bed, playfully.  I danced for a while longer as I slowly stripped off the lace veils and thin garments.  Before removing my bottoms, I bent down and picked up a joint I had stashed under the bed.  I lit the joint and took a few puffs. 

“Strip,” I said as I looked down at Jack.  He didn’t hesitate.  I danced and smoked as he undressed.  I slowly slid my bottoms off.

Crawling onto the bed, I straddled my beloved.  When our eyes met, I took the joint from my mouth and placed it into his.  He inhaled the smoke deeply as I kissed down his chest…

© Copyright 2015 Jack Lhasa (jacklhasa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2036405-Sex-and-Candy