*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2038213-Night-hunt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DB1224
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · None · #2038213
My second try. Contain unbirth, a little hair vore.
The little girl walk in the park. In the shadow, a man follow her.
He loves it : a cute little prey in the light of the moon
After spending some minutes stalking the girl, he decides to go to the main course.
"Hey, little girl, what do you do here at night ?"
The little girl look at him.
"Did you never heard of the rumor? There is something dangerous in the city, at night..."
She run away. His favorite part : the hunt.
He follow her slowly at first, then speed up. She leaves the park and run as fast as she could toward an old-looking building.
When inside the court, she stops and turn back, facing the man.
"Already finish? I hope you'll struggle a lot...IN MY STOMACH! "
He charge.
30 meters. That was easy.
20 meters. He look at her in the moonlight. She isn't scared.
10 meters. There is something wrong.
She dodge him, grab one of his arm and throw him on the floor.
She look at the man. His arm is broken. The little girl take some step back. A woman enter the court.
"Well done Lucy, it's our man. A highly wanted rapist who feed on minors."
Lucy cross her arms.
"Crystal, that the last time I play the bait for you."
"See that with Celestin. You know that I hate to work with you. So, your job is finish, mine begin."
The man look at the 2 female. It was a trap ? The girl whose name is Crystal walk toward him.
A succubi. 1.70 meter tall. Long black hair. A skin as white as the Moon. She wear a blue dress.
"W...Who are ...you ?"
"Just student who do their homework"
"What will you do to me ?"
"E.R. Enchem, you were condemned to death for murder and rape by Mrs Voress, goddess in charge of this land, and principal of the Eastern Institute. Any last word ?"
The man look at her. He fall on the ground.
"Fuck, I'm screw. How will you kill me ?"
Lucy look a him with a big smile.
"It's full-moon, isn't it ?"
He froze. There was a succubi who catch him during a night of full-moon. It's really bad.
The succubi are normally not to dangerous during day. They feed mainly at night, by sucking life-force from other species. But during full-moon... Their hunger is more powerful. So they can easily eat prey of the same size.
Before he could react, she is on him. More exactly, he is under the dress. Crystal grab is feet and put them in her cunt. Her vagina start to slowly swallow him.
She push his leg to his knee in her sex with little moan. At this moment, he start to struggle. The only effect was an orgasm who suck him to his waist. He scream.
Going inside mean a long, painful death for him. He try to liberate himself until the succubi kiss him. She emptied his lung by sucking hard, until he calm down.
"Scream again and I'll bite your throat." Said Crystal with a cold glance. " But don't be shy, struggle as much as you can ! I'll do it not to painful..."
When hearing that, he feel like a second breath. He restart to struggle hard, not to free himself (he is inside of the womb to the torso), but to pleasure his death.
Being digested in a succubi womb during full moon night is one of the most painful experience. But if she want, she can make it the most pleasurable experience on Earth.
Three more orgasm and he is fully inside of her. Another one and the cervix close behind him. He rub all the flesh as hard as he could, trying to convince her to reward him.
"I love when they struggle! "
Lucy poke Crystal's belly.
"So, how will you destroy his body? "
"As painful as I can make it !"
A muffled scream is heard.
"You said that you won't do it painfully !"
"Well, I lied. Lucy stop poking my belly, you'll do it in the car."
With this, the two girl leave the court.
"Please, try to not break down is DNA to quickly."
"It's you who say that ? Remember the goblin's nest? "
"It was my first time, and only one of them..."
They heard a crash coming from a dark alley. A man try to run away when an white hair tentacle grab him. A slender girl leave the alley.
The hair wind up around the man and tighten. After some second, she release her grip. The only thing left of the man is a clean skull. She put it in her bag and turn toward the two girl.
"Lucy !"
With this, she jump at the little girl neck.
"Why you didn't wanted to be my partner this time ! I was really sad !"
"Calm down, Emma. You strangle her"
Emma loose her grip. Her pager activate.
"Crystal, another target is spotted, and I think I'll need your help. A gang to dismantle"
"I'm in. Lucy, go back to the car and wait for us."
Lucy nod. Emma hug her a last time.
"Be good and I'll bring you a lot of sweeties!"
Lucy smile and leave the group happily.
© Copyright 2015 DB1224 (db1224 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2038213-Night-hunt