*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2038781-Monotone-to-Colorful
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2038781
His life was monotone 'til she came.
         Everything was monotone in Evan's life before he met Crystal. He never amounted to anything. Evan was boring, uninterested in anything, a loner, a loser, and everything in between. But, then, Crystal moved into his boring life in New York City. She moved in right next door with her grandparents. The girl was radiant, brighter than the sun and fire combined. She reminded Evan of a shooting star, beautiful and bedazzling, and rare. The next day Evan decided to make a move, and quickly.


         "Hi, don't you live next door?" Evan asked the girl as she was exploring their neighborhood. She turned to him, and instantly Evan's heart fluttered. That's what started it all.


         "Y-yeah, I do. Isn't your name...Evan?" she replied. Crystal's voice was like an angel singing. It was light-hearted and gorgeous, and so was her looks. She looked like a modern day Snow White; lovely dark brown hair, snow-like skin, red lips, tall, slightly curvy, and gorgeous.

         "Yeah, it's Evan. Evan Grayson. Yours is Crystal. Let's pretend it isn't creepy how I know that." Evan commented. Crystal giggled at him, and Evan's knees went weak.

         "Hey, uh, I know we just met and all, but I was w-wondering if you'd like to, oh I don't know, go on a walk with me?" Crystal stammered. Evan just nodded his head like a little love-sick puppy.

         They walked and walked, and didn't return home until dark. They had a lot in common. Both liked old movies, tea rather than coffee, Jeeps', Italian food, Japanese stuff, books, and piercings. Crystal even borrowed his sweatshirt(which, in Evan's opinion, she looked adorable in) when it got cold. Evan's life wasn't so monotone anymore. In fact, it became colorful.
© Copyright 2015 Luna Moon (lunastewart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2038781-Monotone-to-Colorful