*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2039058-Devils-and-Angels-C8---Wingless
by Laurax
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2039058
Chapter8 Kody is an angel, Danny is a devil. Are you still a devil even without wings?
Chapter 8



Danny lay on the cold stone ground, she tried to call out for help but no sound escaped her mouth, her throat was as dry as sandpaper. She was drifting back to sleep again even though she tried to stay awake, she didn't know what for though. On the other side of the room she could hear small chatter and footsteps, the footsteps seemed to be coming closer to the cold room Danny was captured within. Normally the footsteps would come and go, but this time they came right up to the door. There was a knock.

"Danny? Still alive?" it was Christy. Danny tried to reply but her throat wouldn't let her. The door clicked, then it was open, a gust of warm air flew into the room. Christy walked over and nudged Danny with her foot, She slowly turned her head to look up at Christy's face. An evil smile was spread across her face as she looked down at Danny's weak dirty body curled up on the stone floor.

"Ugh. Somehow still alive. I guess that's okay." Danny rested her head back down against the ground before Christy started ordering her around, "get up, now." She walked away from Danny then waited for her to get up. Danny tried to get herself to stand up but everytime she fell back to down to the ground. Christy walked over to her then grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up, as she tried to scream out in pain.

"Now, if you don't mind I need to see your wings." Christy's voice was stone cold with no emotions.

"Never." Replied Danny in a croaky

voice. Then seconds later Danny was once again on the floor, but this time with her wings extended behind her as Christy examined them.

"I'd say i'm sorry, but... I'm not sorry at all." Christy smirked. Danny felt burning hot hands touch the base of her wings, and that's when she realised what she was doing to her wings. Burning them off.



Isabel started to walk towards Abbie and Kody before she was interrupted by a dark grey wolf. The dark grey wolf ran to Isabel, then halfway through running the wolf started to  transformed into something. It's body shook violently, it's head twisted upwards as the hair all around its body begun to disappear into the skin. The wolves bones made horrible cracking sounds as the legs stretched out into something different, it's paws started to turn into long pale fingers. Then its back shot straight up, and then there was a girl. She wore no clothes but she didn't seem to be phased with having three people staring at her.

"Don't go." Said the girl.

"You can't stop me, Connie" replied Isabel. Connie's wolf ears twitched before she spoke again, "you can't go. You have a visible tail and ears, that won't go unnoticed." She stared at Connie angrily then talked calmly, "I have a plan."                         

"No you don't."

"Yes I do." Abbie sighed then tapped her foot against the ground.

"What's the plan then? You try stay human? You know you're unstable. You've never been stable." Argued Connie. Connie slapped Isabel across the face then smirked as she shook and a few wolf hairs begun to poke through her skin. Isabel stepped forward then grabbed her neck.

"I have never been stable. Never. My parents done so many experiments on me, whatever makes me transform has been broken or something. You see me? This is what's left." She lifted Connie of the ground with her neck and she started to shake and cry out in pain. By the time she let go there was just a wolf lying on the ground. Seconds later the wolf was Connie once again.

"Fine, go." Spoke Connie in a rough voice. Isabel walked over to Abbie and Kody as Connie walked back into the forest.

"Sorry Isabel." Abbie slapped her hard across the cheek. She was gone within seconds, replaced by a wolf. Abbie put a dog collar on her along with the leash then turned around and walked the way they came.
© Copyright 2015 Laurax (itsmelaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2039058-Devils-and-Angels-C8---Wingless