*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2039518-Black-Magic
Rated: E · Short Story · Occult · #2039518
It's about a man who practice black magic and made several lives vulnerable, ans his death
  A stormy night, tumultous roaring of clouds,intense lightening and whole frightening enviornment was being made more mysterious by his presence in the graveyard.Hurrily  he was digging an old and almost flattened grave.Sitting on the support of his knees he was looking too clumsy,dark and turned golden when flash hit his expressionless face.Finally he had a vague expression on his face as if he had done with what he was supposed to do and there was a skull in his hand.There was no flesh over it nor was it filled with mud or clay.He held tightly in his tough, dark hands,brought parallel to his squint eyes and loughed loudly.He was laughing loud and his grave voice made surrounding more terrifying.There sky lighted as if Heavens were illuminated by highly intense light.It stayed mere for a pause but enhanced his roaring laughters.Then he took some pins out of his black leather bag with that smell of blood spreaded.It seemed like he had kept those pins in blood for days.He brought those pointed red pins near his nose, smelled them and fixed them vigorously in the skull.He was saying."Now catch me if you can!""Here is death!Here is your destruction!Here is solution of all problems that I had with you."Then he placed the skull in the grave and put grave stone over it.As he was spreading clay over the grave a victorious and deep smile was seen on his lips.

         Now he was way back to his residance.He lived in a large spacious house,completely filled with mysterious items,webs were hanging from walls.three owls were encaged in cage,some utensils were palced on wooden shelves filled with water of different colours and there was a human skull placed right at the top of cage,which was bathed by owl's blood daily.It was his battle field where he set other's lives at fire.He used to initiate wars among man and his nature.This man known as Black Baba was notorious for his black magic.Literally he was notorious and speaking genuinely he was famous man.If you wanted to kill someone  he only required owl's blood ,a human skull and his black magic.A life, a human being worthed nothing mere a night's ill_deeds for him.He killed many men,ruined lives and snatched fianance from happy couples and in return he had gained too much gold and huge amount of currency which were mere stocked in his secret  cabin.He never enjoyed his assests, didn't ever ate delicious food nor wore expensive clothes.He was mere in lust of money and bloody  nature required other's happiness as his food.He engulfed couples' joys and this used to be his food.His comforts lied in in seeing humanity crying and shouting.He felt calm and glad whenever he had seen ruined homes.It was that man who brought wrath upon people.Day by day his health was detriorating and his magic grew stronger.This man who brought tears,agonies and pains for others did such a magic that its effects couldn't ever be neutralized.

         Laying on wooden bench surrpounded by pitchers containing different owl's blood.He thought about his past .The moment he rewound his memory he saw a young maiden whose blood was being burnt by magic,he vomted and he vomted blood which fell over the lamp burning beside him.Moving some more steps back, he saw the only child of a couple breathing his last,he had a painfull breath!.He thought a bit more and visualized a healthy , chubby man just at "deaths stake" whose eyes were filled with horror and couldn't say anything.He tried to utter something but words didn't agree to slip from his tongue, he exerted more force and move restlessly,all owls and their blood revolved around his eyes.He tried to get up but he felt as if someone had tied him withn iron bars.He was terrified.All innocent people whom he had ruined gave their appearance.He was horrified, people laughed, he cried, people laughed loud, he screamed hard,people moved back,he asked for help,people moved farther,he asked for security,people turned back,he had hope in his eyes but all people  threw blood over him and he was coloured red.His screams fainted before they reach out of house's confines.Whole night he suffered and breathed his last at dawn.



© Copyright 2015 Ambreena (embr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2039518-Black-Magic