*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2039999-The-Lost-Kitten
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #2039999
This story is a story I wrote for my son before he passed away at the age of 4.
Once upon a time, there was a sweet little kitten. But the little kitten was all alone, and no little kitten should be alone, especially the sweet ones. She was cold, she was lost and she was weak, hurt by her owner who had abandoned her. Giving up hope that one day someone would come find her. So one day, a very strong pair of big hands protectively cradled the little kitten as she was sleeping and immediately the little kitten knew she never had to be afraid again.



A few months later the little kitten has been active and happy, trusting the big strong hands to never harm her, the kitten amazingly let her walls down and the big strong hands knew it and that’s when something even more amazing happened. Those same strong hands that has been holding the little kitten with love, there was so much love, between the little kitten and her big strong hands that the big strong hands decided to give the little kitten a collar so that the kitten would never be lost again. And can you guess how long that little kitten got to wear its collar for? Yes my child the little kitten wore that collar forever, always trusting and loving her big strong hands.
© Copyright 2015 Johnny Appleseed (jeffrey.cater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2039999-The-Lost-Kitten