*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2040975-An-Evolutionary-Model-of-Process
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Scientific · #2040975
The Question is the Answer. In the beginning, the means justify the end.
An Evolutionary Model of Process

In the Beginning . . .

The Question is the Answer.

The Four Forces of the Natural World: Gravity, Electricity, the Strong & Weak Nuclear Forces.

01. The Four Forces (laws) of Nature reside within an infinitely large, cold, vacuous void.
02. The premise that an absolute absence of motion (velocity) results in time that "flows” at or near an infinite rate of speed.
03. Gravity compresses (leans) inward, from everywhere, towards theoretical centers. Such centers are cumulative, gravitational hubs.
04. Based upon some, as yet unknown unifying principle/law that governs and joins together the Four Forces, a critical threshold is possibly attained that allows for the creation of the first anti-particles of anti-matter and anti-mass. Negative particles, negative matter, the composition of Dark Matter.
05. Via Natural Selection, the instantaneous, simultaneous creation, compression, destruction, re-creation of true subatomic proto-particles of matter with little or no mass. The emergence of light and presence of heat accompanies events at the process level.
06. Elapsing, ever-progressive rate of time gradually slows.
07. Rapid gravitational collapse of all material toward gravitational centers.
08. Countless fusions, recombinations of exotic particles, mostly short-lived and unstable. Natural Selection continues to select for more heavy, complex, stable particles, molecules, compounds. Production of proto-atoms and simple, lightweight proto-elements.
09. When the Big Bang bangs, it bangs everywhere (and nowhere) simultaneously.
10. Final annihilation of unstable material, creation of stable atomic structures and heavier elements.
11. Chain reaction proceeds as explosion expands from “Infinity Central” and ignites into surrounding empty space.
12. Big Bang grows as a series of widespread events. As each progresses outward, it involves an adjacent area (region).
13. Time continues to slow down.
14. All activity cools and results in an ever-expanding, non-uniform aggregate of all observed and theorized components believed to comprise a material universe.

The foregoing sequence of events transpire in a single, first-moment of time, then clicks forward. No past exists when time elapses at or near an infinite rate. It proceeds from an infinitely distant past, to the present, within the span of a single moment, a single event. Concepts of years, eons, epochs, or millennia are meaningless flickers of non-time in such a scenario. A million millennia pass (elapse) at the same rate as a single nanosecond. And vice versa.

Minus my personal claim to possess such knowledge, an appreciation for the basic mechanics of Einstein’s theories of General and Special Relativity, the subtle correlations of differing time-rates, plus ramifications as measured on galactic scales, are likely crucial to comprehending a universe prior to the awakening of human consciousness.
© Copyright 2015 The prodigal son returns 2023. (timtuink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2040975-An-Evolutionary-Model-of-Process