*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042008-The-time-travellers-tale
by Ashita
Rated: E · Fiction · Contest · #2042008
Contest entry.
The future is here, in 3050!

Ever wondered where you'll be in 50 years? Or will there be any human habitat in the Andromeda galaxy? Or you can visit your relatives in Trantor without getting space jet-lag? Wonder no more. We, the company of Times, proudly presents the moment the human history changes forever. The first ever time machine, "The moment". Now you can travel in any point in the future.* Though this can't make journeys into the distant past yet and now we're working on this issue. Hopefully, our next one “The moment 2.0” will be able to take you to the stone age or see the first sparks of fires, may be you can even give our friendly Torosaurus a visit or get a chase from Tyrannosaurus.

Now, let's check what we are providing -

- Our time machine is the only one of it's kind, seriously.

- It has a primary engine which is operated by nuclear power and has a secondary engine which depends on solar power. In another word, it's power is limitless if you're in space during an interplanetary journey.

- It has four rooms within the time machine including the engine room and can accommodate three people. Need some time alone where your friends will not notice you that you are gone and catch them where you left them. Our time machine is what you are looking for.

- Travel into the future and get a peek at your future family, may be write them a note and surprise them.

- You can travel to your relatives within this solar system and certain places within Milky way galaxy. Our products use hyperspace so there won't any space jet-lag and "the moment" will calculate the space time gap and will land at that moment when you left. It's like visiting your next door neighbor.

- It's not a space consuming device so you can just park it in your garage like a car beside you regular car.

- It comes in with five different colors.

We think a time machine doesn't need much advertising, we are just letting you know about our product. Just input your date,place and the next moment you will be there. Come to our headquarter for any further information and we’ll explain all the technical things. We accept telepathic banking and hologram cards. You can contact us with your nano-chip 24/7. **
So, see you in the future. Your time is what we are after, seriously!


* The future means up to 51st century.
** First 50 persons will get a free test drive.




"Is this really true?"
"I heard many have used this time machine and hasn't come back."
"I think, it's a conspiracy."
"It's all just not believable at all. Advertisement these days have just gone crazy." The whispers continue over the morning coffee in the town of Cydonia on Mars. The news spread across the dome of red planet like a new plague.

Among this bewildering whispers, a stranger walks by. He reads the time machine advertisement, smiled and walked away. He drew the footsteps over the red dust of the Mars as the first time traveller and became the witness of time, itself.
© Copyright 2015 Ashita (ashita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042008-The-time-travellers-tale