*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042248-Chloe-Weight-Gain-Story
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2042248
Self explanatory. Set in undisclosed school
WARNING THIS STORY IS A WEIGHT GAIN FICTION, DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SUCH THINGS DON'T READ THIS STORY.

20/10/13

It happened again. Chloe came into the common room and sat adjacent to me, there were few people in today. Perfect time.

I whipped 4 large Dairy Milk bars from my bag and handed them to her, she accepted gratefully and shoved half of one bar into her greedy mouth. She licked her chubby fingers and burped loudly.

No further interaction

22/10/13

She burst into the common room today, her chubby face was red and her forehead covered with beads of sweat. She begged, pleaded for chocolate, her plump lips quivered and her eyes focused on mine.

I handed her 3 or 4 bars and she squealed in delight. She sat for maybe an hour just shoveling chocolate into her waiting mouth. Totally hooked.

29/10/13

She has come to me every day since my last entry, I am the only amenable source of chocolate in the school. She has been eating up to 6 large bars each day, she is a big girl as it is... yet she has certainly expanded since we rejoined in October.

Every day at lunch, she sits, stuffing herself like a shameless pig. She can hardly help it though, this is no ordinary chocolate.

I noticed as she walked by that her shirt was far too small, and her cavernous belly button was clearly visible through the stretched fabric. I also noticed the sweat stains in various parts of the shirt, I doubt she has bothered to change in quite a few days.

09/11/13

Today was swim ed in the school pool, its a bimonthly event in which all students are assessed upon general health, avoiding (hopefully) mandatory fitness classes.

I passed, barely but it was a pass, I am not the strongest swimmer. Chloe failed, as I expected, but rather unexpectedly she was not entered into a fitness class... She was instead entered into 'sailing club' in which butch seniors sail out to Inigo lake (west of the school) every month.

11/11/13

Surprise of the century, and I am barely exaggerating. Chloe is on a diet! She refused chocolate today and she actually ran around the field for all of 4 minutes before she got tired. But she seems serious, says she has to get down to 12 stone or else they will revoke her membership. I will keep you updated on my sabotage ;)

21/11/13

I've tried tempting her, forcing her and outwitting her yet still my attempts are as yet unfruitful. She will not eat junk food, I can see her gorgeous, round stomach begin to diminish ever so slightly, her arms and legs starting to loose their hypnotic jiggle, her ass is beginning to shrink slightly too.

I must reverse this, prevent the tirade of pain she is brandishing her body with, stop the madness.

23/11/13

Oh glorious news my friends! For me anyway, she has broken her leg and will remain in plaster for the next 6 or 7 months! Her membership has been suspended until then as she cannot sail properly with such an affliction.

She is sat in the medical wing now with a stack of chocolate, stuffing her fat face. Back to old times! The nurse says she can eat what she likes and Christmas is coming up soon, I am lead to believe that gluttony and shameless decadence rule that day. Oh thank you outworn ideology!

27/12/13

It has been a month since I last wrote oh dearest friends, and what a month it has been too! Chloe has sat in bed everyday, eating a multiplicity of chocolate and doughnuts and pizza, anything that she desires. There have been two main effects: firstly, she has received food in abundance whenever her heart desires, thus she is now nearly double the maximum weight for sailing club and so there is no chance of joining this school year, even after plaster has been removed. The second effect is divided into two parts and regards her personality, due to the abundance of anything she requests and desires, she has become thoroughly spoilt, demanding rather than asking. She has also become quite depressed and is therefore disposed to do nothing but eat all day. Her stomach is double rolled and at least twice its old size, her thighs are large and spreading wider by the day, her arms hang lazily at her sides and are twice the size of my own thigh. Her ass is hidden from my view but judging by its outline in the sheets it looks to be a glorious spectacle. Her face is now so much more plush and never more adorable, chubby cheeks, forcing her eyes to squint, 2 thick chins line he once elegant jaw. Locked in gluttony, stolen by greed.

Maybe I will one day write again to you, my dear friends. For now let us bask in our achievement... I have already begun the process again on a skinny second year. For now farewell.

Thomas Cardwell, FA psychopath
© Copyright 2015 Qwertyyoip (Polis Yue Returned (qwertyyoip at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042248-Chloe-Weight-Gain-Story