*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042444-the-girl
by becem
Rated: E · Short Story · Psychology · #2042444
unlucky guy
i never asked for someone to give me the moon and the stars, all i want is someone to lay down with watching them silently. that is enough for me. just a simple girl , i am not asking for a super pretty one. im not intending to date a model. just a simple girl with simple jeans , simple hair style and simply spontaneous. someone who hates small talk. someone that is probably interested in playing games, watching movies and listening to music with the same headphone. she will discuss the movie after we finish. she just maybe will hold my hand in public, and dont complain that i dont make much money. tells me that im outstanding and makes me feel like im the only guy in the world. she doesnt want to hung in bars. someone eager to try and live. a girl that doesnt care about fashion. for her ,shoes is a shoes. she definitely wont stay mad at me for a long time . somebody that cares, never answers the phone when we are hanging out. sends me silly notes. takes funny pictures. a super energetic girl yet never says it was waste of time if we never get out of bed. not get mad because i forget the rules of poker. tells me to quit smoking then takes my last cigarette and smoke it. a girl that makes me feel like im going places , makes me laugh, makes everything feel all right when i have a crappy day. likes to dance, enjoys the rain, eats snacks. just a simple smart girl that doesnt ask stupid questions yet tells stupid jokes. not call me by my real name..."Martin, Martin , are you writing honey?" "no , im just trying to cook with my typewriter, of course im writing" , "i am writing about you"...

© Copyright 2015 becem (becem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042444-the-girl