*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042999-Love
by p.t
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2042999
The complete feeling of love.
Whenever I think of you, an array of beautifully poetic words pour out from my soul. You truly are my sunshine, lighting up my life in every spectacular way that was ever thought by the human mind. Truthfully, I could happily write pages about your flawless smile, or your perfect touch that sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it. I never in my life would imagine getting a man like you. To me, these feelings are completely bizarre; because I am truthfully and completely in love with you. And I still remember the first day we spoke, and how handsome and sweet I thought you were. I consider you as the biggest blessing that has ever entered my rather complicating life. You took me under your arms, and I fell in love the first time we kissed and how the butterflies arose from my stomach. The joy I felt within me when you told me you loved me and pressed your body upon mine is completely unexplainable. I just cannot help but feel so entirely lucky that we have created what seems to be an irreplaceable bond. I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms. Kiss you to sleep every night, and wake up with you every morning. I promise to always be here for you, through thick and thin. I plan to be your wife one day, and raise a perfect family. Im absolutely and completely in love with you. And I cannot even fathom the thought of loosing you, and I'm glad because; I know I never will. I will always be yours, and you will always be mine.

© Copyright 2015 p.t (paigetrezza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2042999-Love