*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2043233-a-beautiful-image
Rated: E · Essay · Experience · #2043233
just a little venting of what my mind goes through every night.
My mind wonders entirely way too much at night, which creates this whole new world I live in. I never knew insomnia could create such wonderful things, but in my mind, my dreams come to life.
In this incredible world I speak of, people listen. They listen to my voice of which I speak the truth, through a wonderful talent. I have this same dream almost every night. It's so beautiful and vivid, I feel like I have to share it with everyone.
It starts out with me, walking up this ginormous staircase, leading up to a plain black, tile floor, with a stool and a microphone. Its completely pitch black in this room, with nobody around, complete silence. I pick up the microphone, and belt out this incredibly beautiful song. Once I'm done, I just laugh. I laugh because I know if anyone would've heard that, they would be in awe. A few moments later, a ton of lights come on, and I hear people applauding, and cheering. Before I could realize what was happening, I pick the mic right back up, and start singing again. I finally realize that I'm on a stage, in front of millions of people, when I couldn't even present my project to the class last week.
There's all kinds of different people in this world. You could be shy, outgoing, quiet, loud, lazy, productive, but every single one of us has something we're afraid of, and we all deserve that one moment where we are fearless. Even if its a dream. The impossible can become possible with the right mindset. When you're doubting yourself, never be afraid to create a world to escape to. This world needs more dreamers.
© Copyright 2015 Jenna Toler (jennatoler24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2043233-a-beautiful-image