*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2043701-Fearless-Chapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2043701
The Blind Man
Tornack Raced down a Steep hill where he almost ran into an old beggar.

"Oh, Please forgive me, These old bones aren't what they once were." Tornack looked confused "I'm the one who Should be Sorry, I almost ran into you!" The Old Man felt at Tornack's Face "Mmmmm, Yes. young, Strong, but something horrible has happened to you, gods help me if I could possibly know." Tornack looked at him curiously "That's what I'm trying to find out. I can't remember anything about myself!" *the beggar lifted his hood, revealing an old, withered face, with a long White beard, a Bald head, and two Whited out eyes with no pupils. Tornack looked at him, aghast. "I'm so Sorry, Mister! I had No Idea you were.."

"I may be Blind, young Man, But that doesn't mean I can't see anything!" Interrupted the Old Man. Tornack looked befuddled and confused.
"I have seen all there ever was, and all that has yet to be. I have seen YOUR Future as well, Tornack!" Tornack was Shocked "How do you Know my Name?" He asked. "Come. I cannot retrieve your lost memories, But I CAN Show you your future.

He took him to a nearby lake and put his old, arthritic looking hand into the water. There, Tornack saw vague images in the reflections. "You have the Strength of Fifty Men, your Heart is Pure and good, You shall overcome Many Trials and tests in your quest to retrieve your Memories, but you Must beware of an Evil Sorcerer Named Toranin, He has Powers too frightening for one man to Imagine, and he can shift forms into whatever he Desires, He wants Nothing more than to Purge the world into darkness and Despair, and Rule it under his Reign! All I can tell you is that You have something to do with Him, and he Will stop at nothing to destroy you if it means achieving these goals." The old Man told Tornack.

"I heard that Name when I was trying to Escape the Burning Village, He must have something to do with Me not being able to remember anything." Said Tornack "Possibly even worse than just that!" Added the Blind Man "This is All I can tell you, The Rest, you will have to find out for yourself, Goodbye, and good luck." Suddenly, Tornack looked and the Old Man was Gone! Tornack then looked towards the Mountains and ran to the Forrest.
© Copyright 2015 PachydermPaul (pachypaul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2043701-Fearless-Chapter-2