*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2043743-Florida-A-State-of-Tourism
Rated: E · Essay · Travel · #2043743
Grade this essay please. I'm 13 grade like a 9th grade teacher please.


The world is home to a variety of striking tourist attractions. Among these attractions sits Florida. A 2014 census dubbed Florida the third most densely populated states in the entire united states. But not only is Florida one of the utmost populated states, it is also one of the most visited. With about forty million tourists each year, Florida is the most visited tourist attraction in the world. There are countless motives as to why people trek to Florida every year. Florida is the nesting ground for many astounding attractions. From beaches and amusement parks all the way to historic parks, Florida has something for everyone. Florida is a truly magnificent tourist destination.

Beaches are some of the best tourist attractions in Florida. Many people flock from inland states to enjoy these beaches. Florida has a voluminous amount of beaches as it is a peninsula which is enclosed by water on three flanks. Honeymoon island is one of Florida's most popular beaches. It is home to some of natures finest animals. Visitors can go kayaking, nature watching, or even parasailing on this spectacularly fun beach. Fort Desoto is another famous beach. Named after the Spanish explorer Hernando Desoto, visitors have the ability to enjoy entertaining pastimes such as fishing, sightseeing, and boating. These beaches are only a slight faction of what Florida has to offer.

Amusement parks are another large contributor to Florida's excessive tourism.Walt Disney one of the most well known companies in history. This billion dollar corporation erects its beak into a variety of businesses such as the movie industry, the book industry, and finally the amusement park industry. One of the worlds most visited attractions is none other than Walt Disney World. Located in none other than the sunshine state, Walt Disney world bring millions of visitors to Florida every year. Some other amusement parks include Sea World, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Universal studios, and finally LEGO-LAND.

Historic parks are another tourist magnet. The former mentioned Fort Desoto is a historic park with many old buildings. It was a Military base stationed in what is now St. Peters-burg Florida. The British fort in Sumatra Florida is another astounding location. Build during the war of 1812, it was used as a dwelling for runaway slaves and Indians that lived nearby. Lastly, Dade battlefield is an amazing park that was the stage for a historic massacre called the Dade massacre which occurred in the second Seminole war.

All in all, Florida is truly a magnificent tourist attraction. Florida is the setting for many important events in history. It also home to many amusement parks and beaches. Conclusively Florida is a magnificent tourist friendly state that everyone should have the privilege of visiting at least one in an entire lifetime. Visiting Florida would truly be an deal vacation for anyone.

© Copyright 2015 Bulldozer (karooma1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2043743-Florida-A-State-of-Tourism