*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2044081-Saving-GraceIntroduction
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2044081
An event from the past marking the day of Graces 21st birthday.
January 28th, 2003
“Stop… please. I’m sorry I’ll be a good girl. Daddy let me have a chance to be your good little girl. I won’t do it again I promise.” My cry, muffled by a homemade gag consisting of the panties I had been wearing and duct tape, fell on deaf ears. I keep repeating it though through the tears streaming down my cheeks. He may not have even heard me but it was better than nothing. The rope restraints were ripping away what little healing had started on my wrists and ankles from the night before. Usually the black outs came on quicker, but recently my tolerance has built up and the pain doesn’t take me away as quickly. I'm making it passed the whipping and torture now. I’ve been lasting tell he gets close to climaxing. The choking and beatings are getting worse now.
“You’re going to learn to be a good little slut someday. So stop crying Grace and thank your daddy before I have to teach you about manners again.” Grunting out the threat between the violent thrusts and punches he liked to get rougher as he gets closer to release. The darkness is finally taking me to safety. Sometimes this can be the worst part; it is tough letting the pain win. I know if I died he would move on to my son or mother; I can’t ever let that happen. Another scary part of passing out is waking up. I never know what condition I’ll be in or where I might wake up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m upside down! The warning sounds are ringing this isn’t good. Bartholomew came from the last time I was upside down! Is dad trying to get me pregnant again? This must be what his warning threat meant he was going to do. I don’t want to bring another child into this mess. My tears are trickling in to my sweat and blood plastered hair. The thoughts currently zooming through my head are leaving me in a confused and terrified. The best hope I have is that this doesn’t fertilize the egg.
The door to the basement slams open and I jump fearing that he’s back for round two. If he couldn’t tell that I was awake I might have tried acting unconscious. I’ll take anything he gives me at this point just to get right side up. Looking up at his face only tells so much. He puts his hand on his knife in his back pocket and I take a deep breath bracing for anything he wants.

© Copyright 2015 Lucy Madison (lmadison23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2044081-Saving-GraceIntroduction