*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2044145-Recycling-Making-Earth-Better
Rated: E · Essay · Environment · #2044145
Grade for me im 13 please

Carpooling, recycling, and planting trees are all activities that are good for the environment. Write an essay convincing readers to actively participate in one of these activities.

Trash is practically everywhere in our ecosphere. This is due to the superfluous volume of littering and pollution. Most of this trash winds up in landfills concealed by soil and grass. This is a colossal dilemma as a faction of this waste is not decomposable. This means that the remains will not breakdown in the landfill. But there is a technique to safely be liberated of this trash. It is known as recycling. Recycling is when an item that is no longer utilized is taken and transformed into a new different item. Recycling is decent because it generates more jobs, saves money, and supports the environment. Recycling is a good habit that everyone should attempt to exercise.

America is constantly dubbed the land of opportunity. This is because of the many opportunities offered to citizens to have a spectacular living. America has a booming economy and a lot of money. Despite this, there still a large group of homeless individuals in America. These individuals are the hidden picture of America. They are the ones who did not find the opportunity they were promised. For many of these people, a job would solve all their problems. If a recycling system were to be erected in a community, new recycling plants would have to be built and new trash systems would be made. This would in turn result in more jobs being available to the public. This would be a small step to helping the poor population in America.

Recycling is a fantastic method to save money in the U.S. Every year, millions of dollars are spent on making new products from scratch. This excess spending can be avoided by recycling. Recycling take the old products and turns them into new ones. This would save the large amount of money being spent as well as the pollution caused to the earth . Manufacturers would no longer have to go back to digging up the earth to get more materials. They would be able to reuse the same materials. That would save an immense amount of money and aid the environment at the same time.

Saving money and creating jobs are two very good reasons to recycle, but the main reason to recycle is because it helps the environment. Every year, thousands of animals die as a result of pollution. This is because instead of recycling trash, people just throw it away. If recycling were to become more widespread, there would be a significant decrease in the amount of trash and landfill in the U.S. This would cause less animals to die as a result of getting stuck in trash or eating toxic chemicals. Recycling is an essential step on the way to limiting pollution and landfills.


In conclusion, recycling is a superb way to dispose of trash that would otherwise be stuck in a landfill for many years. Recycling helps the environment, and the economy at the same time. If it were to be practiced world wide, the earth will eventually become a cleaner and more beautiful place to dwell in. Recycling makes our earth a better place to live in for our family's and generations to come.

© Copyright 2015 Bulldozer (karooma1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2044145-Recycling-Making-Earth-Better