*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2044976-Kingdom-Hearts-Aquas-Tiny-Love
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Fanfiction · #2044976
Aqua finds a tiny man named Mattacue!
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts and make no profit off of this story.

It had been a month since Sora had saved Aqua and her 2 friends, Terra and Ventus, from there torments, and Master Xehanort had been vanquished permanently. Aqua was on a well-earned vacation on a tropical world, when she saw a creature at her feet. At first she thought it was some small animal, but then she looked closer and saw that it was a 4-inch-tall man!

"A tiny person!" Aqua said in awe. Just then, the little man looked up and saw Aqua towering over him.

"Aaaah! P-please don't eat me!" He shrieked in terror when he saw this giantess looking down at him.

"Hey, it's alright, I would never eat a person." Aqua said in a soothing voice. "Who are you, and how did you get so small?" she asked.

"My name is Mattacue" said the tiny man "and I was just on my way home from college for the summer, when there was this blue light, and the next thing I new, I was walking along this beach, and then I bumped into you."

"You'd better stay with me, it's dangerous for someone your size to be wandering around on your own." said Aqua.

"Okay;" said Mattacue "but where will you carry me?"

"Right in here." said Aqua as she picked up Mattacue and placed him in her cleavage.
© Copyright 2015 tallwriter (whitebearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2044976-Kingdom-Hearts-Aquas-Tiny-Love