*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2045097-Kabhi-toh-pass-mere-aao
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2045097
love story
CHAPTER 1
Sameer wake up from after long sleep. His head was spinning. He saw here and there. That room was new to him.
Sameer to himself,” Where I am? And what happened to me last night.”
He remembers that one man came behind him and hits him and then he fainted.
He saw shadow behind curtain.
Sameer try to draw his gun from pocket but there was no gun.
Sameer,” Dam it. Who is there? I am asking you.”
He went near curtain and saw statue. However, someone called him from behind.
Aisha,” Good Morning Sir. How are you?”
Sameer,” You? What are you doing here? How many times I told you stay away from me. Now get out from here.”
Aisha,” this is my house. You are in my HOUSE. And you are here from last night.”
Sameer,” From last night? Last night what happen to me and where is my gun? This house is also like you weird. Who put statue behind curtain damit.”
Aisha,” This is my house and I can put statue anywhere you have problem. By the way, that killer came behind you and hit you but I came at correct time. I fight with him. I beat him strongly and save you. Don’t fear Sir I am with you. I will always save you from any difficulty. And no need to say thanks for last night and sorry for now.”
Sameer,” Just shut up. You know that I don’t like these.”
Aisha,” But I like you.”
Sameer,”what?”

Aisha,” I mean your anger.”
Sameer,” I am telling you last time behave yourself.”
Aisha,” But I save your life.”
Sameer,” oh you save me from that criminal. I am forget to give you prize. Come to office I will give you prize.”
At ETF
Aisha came to Sameer cabin.
Aisha,” May I Come in Sirrrrrrr……..?”
Sameer,”you are already in my cabin.”
Aisha,” oh! Sorry sir I am very excite about my prize. So where is my prize?”
Sameer,” Take this file completes all paper work.”
Aisha,” What? All files Sir it will take too much time.
Sameer,” I know this will stop your chater-pater. You may go now.”
Aisha (in mind),” I thought he will ask me for coffee. Akdu.”
Sameer,” what? Now go and complete your work.”
Aisha went to conference room
Liza,” What happened Aisha you are looking very sad.”
Aisha,” You know that yesterday I save Sameer sir life but he always angry on me. He didn’t say thank you to me but barked on me.”
Harry,” Don’t worry yaar. One day his heart will fill with your love.
Aisha,” Really?”
Harry,” yes. Now let’s complete our work.”





© Copyright 2015 bookworm (payalgajbhiye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2045097-Kabhi-toh-pass-mere-aao