*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2046473-The-world-is-a-Big-mess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Dark · #2046473
ThE world is dispicable .
DIFFERENT WORLDVIEWS
We all have questions that no one can ever seem to answer them and if there are any attempts to answer, it turns out that weâre still satisfied with the answers. We spend most of our lives trying to find out the answers to these questions. They burn deep inside us and grow like a tumor. Every time we think about this question they shake our faith, change our mood, our feelings, our beliefs systems, how we view the future, how we perceive others. We have two choices in life, to either continue seeking those answers or just let things be the way they are and move on. We have unreceptive earthlings and passive aggressive earthlings and then we have the aggressive ones. Each of these categories has different worldviews. Before I move on I would like to explain what worldview entails: itâs how we view the world realities.
Our worldviews are widely affect by our cultures, our way of life, how we were brought, what you were taught as a kid. Our worldviews determine how we live with other people, how we interact with the society. Different people have different worldviews, this brings about a lot of complications to the universe. It is this factor that make people view each other as ânot up to snuff âwhile others view themselves as superiors. It brings about race issues, black supremacy and black supremacy, it brings about homophobes, religious wars, homicides and among other tribulations. The world has become such a dark place to inhibit, men turning against each other, leaders pilfering funds, manipulating the poor, decriminalizing abortions, allowing gay rights. The world is such a big disappointment, at times I wonder how God is so patient with us . I think thereâs little hope that the world would ever go back to the way it was. The only way to rectify all this is through wiping out the world with a deadly disease or through fire, itâs the only way to cleanse this biosphere. I am not going all visionary on you guys, I just feel repulsed with the way the world has turned. Sometimes I just wish I was dead, for real!
Now back to the types of earthlings
Unreceptive earthlings
Under this category we have people who are just there, not taking part in anything not caring about whatâs going on around them. As long as things donât affect their personal lives or their daily activities they just donât care. It is not like this things donât bother them , they are just too petrified to get involved they donât want to embrace the changes that take place around them or they are just too afraid that they may end in a conflict , or they are just too selfish to do something that would bring change someoneâs else life . For example: Letâs say we have people lined up in a supermarket and then thereâs a black male and the rest are white and the black male is been mistreated by the cashier or the cashier is been rude to this guy, the passive earthlings wouldnât want to say something. He or she would just stare and do nothing about it. He/she would be like âhey it, not about me so why botherâ, or âas long as it not about me I donât careâ. This kind of attitude really pisses me off. People seeing evil things happening around them and doing nothing about it . It would really be stupid of you to just do nothing about it . The change that we always complain about, it has to start with you and me. Be the change you want to see . Things will never magically work out themselves, weâre not in Disney land , itâs time to snap back to reality and stand up for each other . We need to be our brotherâs keeper . What if God was to act like us , âhey guys I created you guys so my work is done here , if you kill each other or manipulate each other I donât care so long as you just worship me â. If he was to act in such a manner , the world be a chaotic world and it would be selfish of him to do that â¦â¦.(to be continued)

© Copyright 2015 Derrick Hill (josephmungai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2046473-The-world-is-a-Big-mess