*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2047107-Crisis-And-Mystery-X
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2047107
this is finally a full story. I am working on more
I yawned slowly coming to reality. I had had such a wonderful dream! then I looked at my watch, It was time for Smokescreen's visit to the vet! I ran to my closet and got dressed. then, I ran to my faithful dog smokescreen, and lifted her out of her bed. She yawned, being no normal dog, and me no normal person. I forgot to say that we are from a planet called Kalor and we have been sucked through a portal. all I know is that a villain followed us. did I mention that Kalor is a water world? no? ok! well Kalor is a water world so we can breathe underwater and morph our skin so that it is perfect for water travel. anyway, I grabbed smokescreen's leash and combed my hair. we ran to the vet and arrived just in time. after he was done checking smokescreen, I asked him something. "um.. sir? is smokescreen's pregnancy gonna be ok?" I asked. "yes I believe so!" said the kind vet. and with that done I walked back home and sighed. the next following weeks were uneventful for young Erin Faith Merrieybelle and her dog Smokescreen, Until....
I Yawned wondering what had woken me up and then, I heard It agaoin. that howl of pain. It was smokescreen she was having her pups! I dashed out of bed and jumped onto the floor where smokescreen lay. "Its gonna be okay" I said in a soothing voice. "everything is gonna be fine. I spent the next two hours sitting with her there, just me and her until finally I saw a few pups in the blanket. there were four. I checked there heartbeats and three were dead. tears for the pups fell down my cheeks as I checked the last one. It was ok! then everything went black. now I must say that smokescreen is fully energized after having pups, Like I said even on my planet she Is no normal dog! I woke up with smokescreen licking my face and sat up. I was in an alley. I looked closer, if my eyes were right then I saw a man runing. I ran after him and watched as he jumped in the harbour. I followed him and screamed in frustoration smokescreen howling with me. smokescreen electrified the water and the man dropped the pup and it ank down. before smokescreen swam to get it she gave me fire. I added water to it and made it a large fire and water cage. I threw the cage at the man and it caught him. later with the man in police custody and me and smokescreen back at home I watched with a warm smile as smokescreen licked her pup. " I know what to name you" I said to the pup. "Storm."
© Copyright 2015 Bumblebee (hasenmyer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2047107-Crisis-And-Mystery-X