*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2047247-Handle-the-harsh-time-Easy-Way
by Preet
Rated: E · Chapter · Tragedy · #2047247
Read how you can give birth to enthusiasm every time, everyday and beat dark days.
Sad times are something that never bound on invitations. They can come at time at way, no measurement is there to figure out their frequency. However, one should know how to boost moral and let others not get effected with your grief and glum. Be positive whichever the situation is, is the key to tackle everything.

God has designed us that way that we can tolerate every blue, just need to keep the trust on and believe in your inner spirit. God, smartly, designed our brain that fertile those things only which you pay attention on, leaving the rest of the things get dumped. But, I do understand that sometimes it looks like nothing is turning up in favour and forcing you to think miserable.

But do you know no power in this universe let your moral thoughts put down and make you feel more forlorn, unless you think so. Here read how you can give birth to enthusiasm every time, everyday -

DON'T, Think too much - Toughest but undoubtedly the effective finding, thinking minimal way is what help you the most. You can rid off any thought, I mean it, any kind of sad thought by not giving it too much attention. Our brain is very much fertile, if you stop providing it doleful and droopy thoughts it will not grow the seed of sadness in your mind.

Get Busy, HELL-BENT Busy - And how you will stop your mind thinking to much about the sad incident is making yourself busy, much that you don't feel even there is a space of breathing in your life. Some few things keep your mind engage are- new hobby, new job, new relationship, new book, new car or a new friend, be it is on-line, and you can share your thoughts with him.

Talk more, ENDLESSLY - The more you put your mouth on work, of course in talking, the quicker you let go the bad thoughts out from mind. No, don't talk about the dark incident happened in past. One or twice it is good but avoid reminding the same. Talk about your college days, hobbies that you loved or still craving to purse, new dreams that awaited come into reality and your love life with spouse, gf our children. You love colours, talk how you put them into canvas and how you enrolled into in your anything first -Job, Date, Movie out, Kiss, Car learning, anything which left you with goosebumps.

You love yourself much more anything and this is why people love to spend time around you. Give birth to enthusiasm that people start giving your example for courage and brave heart holder.

:) Bcoz you know you'R bravest.
© Copyright 2015 Preet (preetisingh91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2047247-Handle-the-harsh-time-Easy-Way