*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2047780-Marvy-and-the-Cop
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2047780
Contains Vore. Features Synx and Marvy.
Bait Cop: Vore Edition

07/06/2223
Location: Left Side of High-Speed Interstate Rd #675

The cars zip by on the only deregulated traffic system on Pandora. Its been 2 centuries, and more species have been traveling to the once-hostile planet. Sergals, Synxs, Kitsunes, and Anthros of all varieties.
The High Speed Interstate Highway system was predominately run by the internal AI within the cars, however once in a while a talented citizen manages to trick the AI, creating a very dangerous situation. We now go live to Police Dash Cam #12, where our bait-cop has stopped a speeder accused of cracking the AI and Entering a HSI system. Our bait cop: Marvy, a large female northern sergal. She doesn't take kindly to law-breakers, and will see any conflict to its end. Let's see how it plays out.

Marvy slips out of her police cruisers, a tazer on one hip and a Sig Sauer P229 on the other. She walks up to the window and taps on the glass. "Do you have ANY [BLEEP]ing idea how fast you were going? You could have killed someone! Don't give me the line about a malfunctioning speedometer either." she growls. "License and Registation. Now."

The creature in the car was a Synx. A synx that can drive, so a rarity to begin with. "Errrg..." he hands over the required information with a growl. That growl didn't come from his mouth.

"Driving with no plates, expired license, and cracking an AI and breaking into a HSI system. Not to mention exceeding the maximum speed limit of 70 mph by over 3 times that. Step out of your car and put your hands behind your head." She steps away to allow him to exit the vehicle.

He opens the door slowly... and then tackles Marvy to the. "I'm not going anywhere~ Now let me give you my charges. Being Delicious. Wearing Clothes. Sentence: Food." Synx licks up Marvy's arm. "You'll be delicious hun~" And without much fanfare or hesitation, the sergal's introduced to Synx's maw, dripping with saliva and smelling of recently digested food.

The tight crushing grip of his throat is the first thing Marvy would feel, her outfit stripped off of her with a snick of his claws.
© Copyright 2015 Teksune (teksune at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2047780-Marvy-and-the-Cop