*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2048850-I-Myself-vs-Me
Rated: E · Draft · Emotional · #2048850
Introduction
Title: I Myself vs Me
Introduction:

Beast lives deep in the mind. Suppressed in the shadows of the abyss. Evil always lurking; scratching and clawing to get out. Feed it more insanity to keep the monstrosity at bay. Insanity of the mind will mold it's own reality over time. You can not run from this evil for it will shroud you into the darkness. I have been tortured by my thoughts. I have been tortured by my mind yet once again. What's real, what's not? Yesterday's reality has now become today's insanity. There is no beacon of hope left. Voices within myself have now come out; jekylling and hydeing, distorting the mindset at will. "No one likes you." "What a loser." "Look at all them all laughing at you." "You are weak, what a wimp." "You are ugly." "You are worthless." "You will always be alone." The realism of it all is that I have become lost in the interpretation of my mind. Canabolic thoughts festering on the distorted perception. Creating a storm that grows with each new introspection. Effortlessly getting out of control. Eventually spewing over into the real world for all to scrutinize. My emotions and thoughts have been puppetized by the miscreation dwelling within. My mirrored reflection is not what I truly see, but it has become what I am at this moment. A fickle feign scrounging to stay in control. Not wanting to go back to the subconscious world. Out here is a bigger playground to spread darkness upon. "You don't deserve to live any more." "End the madness." "Make them pay for your pain and suffering." "Show them who the boss is." "Slit your wrist." "Take all these pills." "Pull the trigger." "Do it." "Do it now." "Stop your crying." "DO IT." "DO IT NOW."..........whoa stop. What has just happened, what is going on? ..........The pits of darkness have completely taken over. I have fallen too deep in for I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel any more. All hope and glimmer has been lost. Chained deep into the world that my insanity has molded just for me. ..............welcome to my world.
© Copyright 2015 knucker (whitedawg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2048850-I-Myself-vs-Me