*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2049757-What-waits
Rated: E · Poetry · Philosophy · #2049757
What wait's for everyone...
You see and yet you look away... you know yet you refuse... you feel yet you deny. You would close your eyes than see the truth, you run as much as you can thinking you can escape it, you choose to run blind. You know its useless, you know its pointless, you know its hopeless, you know... so little yet you waste so much. You would hold on to the pain... just to feel the longing a little longer.

Even if you run all the way through this world... you'll be right back were you started.


...


You blame yourself... you blame this world... you blame God... you would blame anything knowing it means nothing. You scream hoping someone will ease your pain, you howl hoping someone will howl with you, you cry hoping someone will comfort you, your voice wont even leave an echo. You broke the wall in front of you, you broke the very person who you are, you want to break free from this world.

You broke the mirror of your reflection...


...


You would ask anyone for help, you would be willing to give anything but... who will you ask and what will you give. Is there anyone who can help you, no one... who can you beg to, no one... who can you pray to... no one. You cannot give anything, because... all you have means nothing all of hopes and dreams... all these things you have bare no meaning... all of your past and future... all these have no meaning. Plea all you want this means nothing.

Time will only tell what's worth taking...


...


Alone... Meaningless... Painful... words that fill your mind. Grey... Empty... Heavy...words that fill your world. Hollow... Weak... Hopeless... words that fill your soul. All you can do is stand there knowing time is moving... all you can do is cry there knowing the pain won't go away... all you can do is wait, knowing that its coming.

You cry... up to the very last tear

...


All that left is for you is to accept


...


Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance and... what waits for you...
© Copyright 2015 imperfectionist (the_author at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2049757-What-waits