*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2050998-Lifethe-biggest-betrayal-
Rated: E · Fiction · Emotional · #2050998
Life / Thoughts.....
The stage is set…..for yet another finale…called “LIFE”…..our blood start rushing, our passion gets high…..we get connected to the roles……envision our self in the beauty of the moment……….another moment passes….we start to believe……..purity touches our souls…..and then ….in a flash of an eye…. it all ends…. be it Sex, Success or Honor…..all fades away….leaving us more vulnerable……..to the reality…….. without any warning!!!

Life the biggest betrayal……we all have to bear………

we flavor it with sin....... spice it with love, family religion…… blame it with destiny or fate …………..but deep down inside…….. we really understand the wisdom within…………

the never ending story……that all will end…..soon…very soon !!!

We stop to believe……..rebirth within seems impossible……we then are left with struggle and misery….

Take my hand and let the biggest betrayal be the most beautiful one………………….shine and be beautiful within……..open your soul…….feel your rebirth within…………….connect to the universe……for eternity……..make yourself immortal……for u will always be there……….for as many lives as there are….!!!

Bravo !!! We all have a choice…..to escape the script…..to default the system….Bravo……to the human race !!!
© Copyright 2015 Imran Butt (imr_7352002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2050998-Lifethe-biggest-betrayal-