*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2051321-Harry-Potter-and-the-Diapered-Curse-CH5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2051321
Hermione exposes herself as a little more harsh than Harry anticipated...
Chapter Five

Ginny was in the last stages of preparing the spell. She couldn't wait. That bitch Hermione would finally understand the gravity of what she had done. Harry was supposed to be Ginny's. She was supposed to be looking after him and changing his diapers and being his mommy. And no doubt Hermione was now knowing that joy, that joy of control over the boy who lived. Utter control over one of the greatest wizards in history. That brought a lot of pleasure with it, she knew that much in advance.
"Ginny..." Cho said, tentatively stepping from foot to foot. Ginny's new aggressive nature was taking its toll on her. "I'm not sure I want to be involved in this anymore."

Ginny scoffed.
"What? You don't want to be a part of this? Making the boy who lived, Harry Potter, into our little baby?"
"I guess not... Not anymore..." Cho added nervously.
Ginny bared her teeth.
"Fine." She said. "I've got a better use for you anyway." She laughed, quickly flicking out her wand and pointing it at Cho. Cho felt herself shrinking. She screamed, but soon those screams were silenced as he mouth glued together and her skin turned blank white and crinkly.
"Yes," Ginny laughed, picking up the new diaper and looking it over. "This'll fit me nicely I think."

"Now to deal with Hermione."

*

Harry awoke in Hermione's arms. The warmth and softness of her skin gave him a cosy, fluffy sensation. He felt looked after; cared for. However when he opened his eyes, he found things to be much worse than he'd previously thought. He quickly scrambled up, feeling much stronger than he had yesterday, and awoke Hermione.
"Hermione." He panicked, giving her arm a shake. "Hermione wake up."

Her eyes opened slowly, and after a moment of adjustment to reality she looked at Harry with her big, brown eyes. Very big brown eyes. Harry had shrunk again. A devious smirk grew on Hermione's face.
"I thought I told you to call me mommy, baby boy." She said, tapping him on the nose. That's when it became apparent just how big Harry was now. Her finger was enormous compared to him. He could have been no more than a foot tall. The size of a baby. Perfect, he thought sarcastically.

The day was not new, as he suspected. The two of them had fallen asleep straight after their bath and now they were tucked up in bed together at two o'clock in the afternoon. Hermione was only I her bra and panties whilst Harry was wearing his hufflepuffypants, which seemed to have expanded slightly in the time he'd been asleep, and yet had shrunk to fit him no problem.

Harry gave a heavy sigh. He had a genuine problem here and needed the help of his friend, but all she was good for was pretending to be his mother and sexually dominating him in the bath.
"We'll go see McGonagall in a moment." She sighed after a long concerned stare from Harry. His stance relaxed a little, glad that Hermione wasn't being so childish about this anymore.
"But for now, my little baby Harry needs a diaper change, doesn't he!" She cooed, pulling off the duvet and laying tiny Harry down on his back.
"You look so cute at this size." She said. "You're sure we can't just keep you like this?"
"There's no way in hell..." Harry said bitterly. Hermione's expression dropped.

She pulled back the tabs of his diaper and peeled it off his skin, and was surprised to see that he wasn't erect for once.
"Where's my other little man gone?" She giggled, lightly rubbing his penis with her hand. Harry twitched slightly under her touch, but made no move to stop her.
"It's so cute." She laughed, and then without warning leant forward and took the whole thing, balls and all, into her giantess mouth.
"Hermione, what're you-" Harry gasped, convulsing under the flick of Hermione's giant, warm tongue around his cock and balls.

Hermione sucked eagerly at Harry's cock and balls, not even stopping to think about the soaking wet diaper they'd been nestled in for the last few hours.

Harry placed his tiny hands against her head and aided her in her motion, encouraging her to suck harder and lick more.
"Please," he begged, "don't stop."
She showed no sign of stopping, and licked her tongue expertly up and down his shaft and around his balls.

Before long, with a buck of his hips and a moan, Harry came in Hermione's mouth, and she eagerly swallowed the residue with a smile on her face.
"My good little boy." She grinned, wiping some of Harry's cum off of her bottom lip.
"You can't say mommy isn't nice to you." She laughed, pulling him in closer and hugging him against her breasts. Harry nuzzled his head between them and enjoyed the sensation of being surrounded by her.

*

Hermione would have to be stealthy for the next part. She didn't want random students to be staring and gawking at her baby, neither did she want anyone jumping to any rash conclusions about the two of them.
"I've got an idea, baby boy." She said with a scheming smile. "But it'll involve your cooperation, and means you're going to be VERY close to mommy." Hermione grinned as she put on her Hogwarts Jumper and a grey skirt. She picked Harry up, in nothing but his diaper, and cradled him in her arms.
"You're gonna have to trust me here, baby." She said, tapping him on the nose, before flicking up her skirt and exposing her panties.

Hermione took Harry and turned him upside down.
"Try not to have too much fun, little one." she laughed, pulling down her panties and laying him down in them like a panty liner.
"And try not to be too obvious." She added with a snap as she pulled her panties, and Harry, up. His legs were forced against her pussy, whilst he found his face directly in line with her asshole, resting in the hammock of her panties beneath him. He constantly felt like he was going to fall. Luckily she had put on a larger pair of panties just for this occasion, otherwise she'd be walking bow legged down the great hall and questions would be raised before she even made it to transfiguration.

"Hermione, it smells horrible down here!" Harry retched as he once again found himself in very close quarters with Hermione's asshole, except this time he was half the size once again, and found it was just short of the size of his head.
Hermione pulled a sour face and then sat down on the chair in her room. Harry's face was pressed up deep against it, enough to feel the light sheen of sweat that covered it.
"If you call me by my name, and not mommy, again," she said, gritting her teeth and grinding her butt a little so that Harry's face was forced into her asshole even further. "Then I'll be using all of my body weight next time." She gave another quick grind and then stood up, feeling the weight of Harry in her panties and enjoying it. Harry hadn't noticed yet, but his legs were slowly becoming drenched by the juices of her pussy.
"Yes, Mommy." He muffled reluctantly from her panties.
"Good." She said, pulling the back of her panties up a little, just do she could have Harry extra close to her asshole. "Now let's go see if we can go get you sorted out, baby boy."

*

The walk to down the grand staircase was a long and agonising one for Harry. For Hermione's however, she'd never had such a pleasurable walk in all her life. The sensation of her baby's head rubbing up against her butthole was enough to drive her over the edge. Harry could now feel just how soaked his legs were, and her juices were beginning to soak into his diaper, into the ever expanding hufflepuffypants.

However, as Hermione made it down to the charms corridor, amongst hundreds of students bustling away to their next lessons, she found a strange sensation wash over her.

And Harry found himself in for the ride of his life.
© Copyright 2015 Scapegoat (scapegoat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2051321-Harry-Potter-and-the-Diapered-Curse-CH5