*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2051384-young-teens-having-stress
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2051384
Teens stressing out.
         Adults say that teens don't have stress, I strongly disagree. I'm a teen myself and I know I have a lot of stress, maybe not as much as adults but enough to know. Stress can be a lot on us teens, definitely with school. school has the top percentage of stress . We stress about school because of grades, test, and finals. In school we also have are social life, are social life is stressful because of are relationships, try outs, and extracurricular actives .

          I love my family so much but sometimes they don't help with the stress. They push us to be the best we can be and that's great it just gets a little stressful sometimes. they have high expectations for us and they also pressure us to do well in school, college, and in sports. Sports is also something that causes stress. Sports take time out of are day to practice or play a game. An time taken away is less time you have to study for a test or do your homework. One more thing I want to point out about stress, it can also be caused my your past. When we think about the past sometimes it just stressed you out.

Rating of stress
School- 55%
Family-15%
Social life-9%
Time-8%
Sports-4%
Other-9%

          Here are some ways to make stress go away . The best way to make stress go away is by doing physical actives what teen ins't physical. Like running, but if your not a runner you can go on a walk or even do yoga. Something simply as meditating just letting the stress flow out. I know it's not as easy as i'm making it sounds but its all worth a shot you just have to find where you stand. You should also had nine hours of sleep every night. Go out and have some fun, go have lunch with your girls/ guys, or even just go play some pool just whatever you loving doing. you could even talk to someone about it that helps a lot of people.

          We can control are stress. I hope you all enjoyed please let me know what you thought I worked hard. This is also my first one, I tried to do something that people can learn from.
© Copyright 2015 meganleean (meganleeann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2051384-young-teens-having-stress