*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2051663-Letters-to-Parker-Ben-1
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Drama · #2051663
It was their last job. The last con. But then she disappeared.
Parker,

          I'm really not sure why I'm writing this. I know it's just about impossible that you'd get it.

          Skylar says this will help me deal with my emotions. I say that's bullshit, but whatever. I might as well, we're not doing anything else. So, I'm not really sure what happened, I just know I was helping you through the meet-up when you suddenly stopped talking. Alex told us your com was completely disabled. It just didn't exist anymore. We don't know if you ran or if you were captured... We figure you're probably dead now if you were captured, or completely fine and running around stealing more gems. Stay smart.

          This is pointless, I don't have any feelings to deal with. I guess I miss you. No. I know I miss you. You're... You were like a sister to me, Parker. A clinically insane, socially inept younger sister. I liked teaching you how to fight, then watching you beat up Alex. You know, I think he misses you most of all. He had a massive crush on you. But you probably knew that. Even you aren't that dense.

          We're going somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere. Nate's trustworthy, right? That's it for this stupid letter. Whatever then.

- Ben
© Copyright 2015 Nathan Becker (littlecluster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2051663-Letters-to-Parker-Ben-1