*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2052604-The-Great-Discovery-I
by RedEye
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2052604
Foot Fetish story !
The Great Discovery

Hi, they call me "M" and I'm 18. I got black hair, hazel eyes and a tanned skin. I'm about 5'10 (fair height). I was an exchange student (last year) from North Africa and I was placed in the U.S, East coast - no further information -. Anyway, my host school isn't too big; a public school with 1500 students. You know what it does mean to be an exchange student: people - mostly chicks - would come and ask you about everything, your country, the language, the weather and stuff.
There is something I forgot to mention in the beginning: I have a foot fetish... I know I know that some of you would tell me:" Wow, "M"! You're a weirdo." Well I'm not; I like sex like everybody else (I mean straight sex)... But I like girls' feet too. In fact, everybody should... I won't keep arguing about my fetish. So, as I said, being an exchange student rocks.
I didn't know how to reach my French class on my first day of school, second period.... Yeah yeah yeah! You know what happens next: I would ask a chick!
There was that hottie... She was 5'7; she had black hair, brown eyes and a skin a little darker than mine. The most gorgeous face ever with the sweetest lips, Man! She was smoking hot. Her yellow T-Shirt made her pair of B-cups look hypnotic, her tight denim shorts could give you a sketch of her nice ass, and not to mention the pair of legs she had ... I could stare at them forever. But something else stole my attention: her size 8 feet in a sexy pair of flip flops: slender toes, black painted toenails and... una Latina guapa! So, I went to her and said: "Hey!"
She smiled revealing the whitest teeth and said: "Hey! You must be the new guy, I mean the new exchange student!"
Well          yeah... I'm Marco by the way.
         Nice          to meet Marco, I'm Luz.
         Pleasure!          Ok so here's the thing, I have the French class and I don't know          where I can find it. I decided to ask the first pretty young lady          about it.
         Young          lady! You read too much British classics. Let me see, French Five!          Wow, I'm impressed! However, Miss LeRoy isn't coming. In fact,          she won't be coming for two weeks. I have a French class like          right now. Would you like to come? I mean, if you want to do          something.
         I'd          like to... Your teacher, won't she mind?
         Who?          Mrs. Baker! No, she is the best teacher. She got French one.
I smiled and said:" Shall we go?
Yes,          my lord! She said
We kept chatting on the way to the class. Luz saw Mrs. Baker. She told her about me and my French fifth level and stuff.
Nobody was sitting next to Luz since her best friend Amber was absent. So I asked her if I could sit next to her.
Of          course dude, she said, that's why I brought you here in the first          place. I don't like sitting alone in French.
I was pleased to hear that. It was a grammar lesson. They had to deal with a couple of easy first group verbs. But for a beginner like Luz, it was hard. And to be honest, Americans are not so into French. Luz was biting her pencil angrily.
Damn          it! She said, are we supposed to handle these verbs now?
         Well,          it's not your first day of school, is it? I came a few days later          because, as an exchange student, I had to attend few meetings in          D.C.          
         Yeah,          except that I suck in French, Amber is better than me.
         You          can tell me if you need help, you know...
         Can          you do them for me, please?
         No,          but I'll show you how.
         Ok,          whatever!
I started explaining things to her...
Wow          Luz! Said Mrs. Baker, no mistake. I can see that your friend here          was useful for you. Can you introduce yourself in French Mr....?
I did what she told me with a mesmerizing accent (for her at least)... She was amazed. She smiled and said:"
Bravo,          Monsieur!
I looked at Luz, she was stunned...
Wow,          she said, you speak French like Frenchies! I'm impressed. Dude,          your French is better than Miss LeRoy...
         Thank          you; I spent most of my life learning it.
         Ah,          so it's your native language.
         No,          actually it's my second language...
         And          apparently English is not your first language since you have an          accent; damn! You're trilingual. It's amazing! You know, I'm          bilingual...Spanish and English.
         Impressive          Luz! And you got to admit; my English is not bad.
         I          didn't say the accent was bad. I really like it... I'd like to          speak French the way you do.
Actually, I speak seven languages (My native language, French, English, German, Spanish, Russian and Chinese - I'm also working on some Hebrew)... I didn't want to sound like a show-off, at least not on the first day.
I kept looking at Luz's sexy feet for 30 minutes...Then the bell rang...
See          you!
         See          you Luz!
I went to the next class... Then I went home...Done with the homework, gone to bed... Don't ask me about what I did after that.
I could make a lot of friends in the first week. But I couldn't forget about Luz. I would see her every day and say "hi". She would say "hi" back.
I couldn't go back to Mrs. Baker's class since Amber came back... But...my luck was enough to make Mrs. Baker ask Luz about me that Friday afternoon:"
Hey          Luz, where's that friend of yours, the exchange student, Marco?
         He          must be having a French class with Miss LeRoy, but she is still on          vacation... I think he is free.
         Can          you call him please, we really need him here...He must be in the          library.
         Sure          Mrs. Baker.
         Hurry          up Luz!          
I was reading some encyclopedia when I felt Luz's hand on my shoulder. She said:"
Hey          Marco!
         Hey          Luz, aren't you supposed to be getting bored with some French now?
         Yeah,          I am. Mrs. "B" sent me. She wants to know if you could come.
         Sure,          I have nothing to do.
         Shall          we go, then?
         Yes,          your majesty!
She got the joke and smiled. I looked at her feet, and man! She was wearing flip flops. I could see the same hot smooth soles, slender toes. But she had a French pedicure this time... Damn, I like France: French cuisine, French kisses and the hottest French pedicure...I told myself:" Damn, winter is going to be my worst season since she wouldn't wear shorts and flip flops. I followed her, led by that nice ass and those hot legs.
We reached class, I said "hi"... Mrs. "B" said:"
Marco,          can you read this poem for us please?
         I'll          see what I can do.
I took the paper; and found out that the poem I'm supposed to read is one of my favourite songs. But it was a little hard for a bunch of guys who can barely recite French alphabet correctly. Mrs. Baker told me:" Most of them are with the choir... They need to learn it even if it's above their level. Miss LeRoy was supposed to do it with them since she's the super teacher."
No          worries, I said, I'd better start now... Do you have the music for          it?
         You          know the song, too? Isn't this amazing! Yeah sure.
She started playing the instrumental and I started singing. My voice wasn't a very good one... But my accent was able to cover the flaws of my vocal cords.
***
I met Luz and her friend Amber after class.
Astonishing,          said Luz, I didn't know you can sing! Meet my friend Amber! Amber,          this is Marco!
         Hey          Marco, said Amber!
I shook her hands and said:"
Hey          Amber, so you're the friend Luz was talking about...
         What!!          Said Luz, I never said a word about you in front of him!          
         You          should have! I said.
I know I was a little flirty. But what can you do in the presence of of such a chick. Amber was a blondie; she was a little taller than me, blue eyes, fair skin, pink lips, B-cup breasts in a blue T-shirt, nice ass and legs in a pair of green tight shorts and sexy size 8 feet in green flip flops with pink polished toes.
They both smiled. Luz said:"
Listen          Marco, French first test is next week. I don't know what to do. I          was wondering if you can come to my house and explain a few things          to me and Amber... Are you free after school?
         Well,          I'll see what I can do... I got to make some calls first.
         Sure,          take your time.
I called my host family and told them about my plan. They said "Yes".
It was a real delight to me. Going with such beautiful ladies and... Damn great.
It was 16:20, the last bell rang. I got out to find Luz and Amber waiting for me. The sky was a little cloudy and a bit dark. Luz's house was a half mile from the school. I kept walking with the two hot chicks and asking myself: "All this time, I managed to keep my hard-ons hidden, would I be able to do this time?"
We were about to reach Luz's place when it started raining few drops... I didn't give a damn about it in the beginning... But it got stronger... We got to a big house, Luz knocked, and her mother opened the door...She was putting her shoes on...
Hey,          who's your friend? Asked the mom.
         Mom,          Marco - Marco, My mother; her name's is Esperanza. Marco's          helping us with French. Said Luz.
         Hi,          Marco. That's very nice of you. You're the new exchange student,          right?
         Yes          I am... Ms....
         You          can call me Esperanza...Sorry I have to go to work (she was a          journalist, divorced and single, I could guess: She had a fancy          house with no pictures of a husband or boyfriend with lots of          newspaper and magazine articles in frames)
I couldn't handle seeing Esperanza's feet... I got a boner: Her 9 feet and her sky blue polished toes were too much to deal with.
She resumed putting on her high heels and said:"
Guys,          I'm going to be late. It's going to rain heavily. I ordered          pizzas... You know the rules Luz, don't you?
         I          got them: no pot, no booze and no guys over the age of 21...
Esperanza smiled, took an umbrella and left ... Both girls got rid of their flip flops and started walking bare feet, and then we sat on a couch. Luz said:"
Wait          guys, I'm going to get us something to drink. It's getting cold.          I need to warm my body... My feet are getting colder.
         Why          don't you put on some socks? Said Amber.
         I          don't like them during fall. Said Luz, I like the feeling of          walking bare feet on the rug.
I could see Amber smile and wink, Luz winked back.
My pants were about to explode... Were they tempting me? Do they know about my foot fetish? I tried to ignore it... Luz got us some warm chocolate drink. We I spent 45 minutes trying to ignore their feet and explaining a French text to them. But Amber kept touching Luz's feet and saying:"
You          did this nail job yourself?
         No!          My mother did it for me as I paint her toes. Said Luz.
         Wow,          lucky you! Said Amber.
This is too much, I couldn't endure more. I asked Luz about the bathroom. She told me it was upstairs. I went up...
I knew that the only solution was "making myself happy".
I was the luckiest guy and I can tell that I found a pair of heels with a pair of nylon stockings in front of the bathroom door. I took it and inhaled the scent of Esperanza's heavenly peds. I was about to burst but I stopped myself after realizing that cleaning the mess will be hard as hell in such circumstances. I calmed myself, got the shoes back where they were and left the bathroom after forcing myself to think about Hitler, pigs and shit to get rid of my boner. I was about to get back to the living room downstairs, when I saw a life-changing scene:
I saw Luz pressing Amber's feet against her crotch while Amber sucks on Luz's toes and...playing with herself. I hid and watched... Damn! They are lesbians and they have a foot fetish; what's hotter than this?!
Luz was saying:"
Press          them harder, babe! I want to feel them inside me.
Amber said:"
Wiggle          your toesies, sweetheart. I'm going to warm them for you.
Seeing them moaning and shivering gave me a big boner... Luz lifted her head and saw me... Amber was not aware yet, she gave a big lick to Luz's Arch. Luz was about to burst but she said:"
Stop,          Amber!
Amber realized that they got caught... They both blushed. I played it cool trying to hide my boner and said:"
Break          is over, now we have grammar to study.
         Listen,          said amber, we were playing...
         Don't          bullshit me Amber, what kind of games was this? Listen, I saw what I          saw... Now let's get back to work
At that moment, a tear showed up on Luz's reddish cheek. She said:"
Now          everybody will know about our dirty secret, we spent two years          hiding it.
I tried to calm her as I said:"
No          one will know Luz. I promise.
         Really?          Asked Amber.
         I'm          a man of his word...
         Yeah,          we know many men of their word... A guy caught us once and          blackmailed us. When we didn't comply, he told everybody at (X-X)          School, we moved to (X-Y) School because of it. Said Amber with a          tear on her cheek.          
         Well,          I'm not blackmailing you and I won't tell anybody. It's not          bad to be what you are, girls.
         We're          not lesbians you know...We are bisexual...And we like each other's          feet.
         Ok,          now that I know your secret. I'm going to tell you my dirty          secret: I have a foot fetish, just like you. But I'm not gay. I          said with a smile.
         Really?          Asked Luz.
         Yeah,          and I understand you. I find it hot to have such a fetish. Girls'          feet are yummy. What was the game you were playing Amber? Foot hunt,          Lickle Tickle?
         Wow,          you know about such games... I'm impressed.
         I          told you it's not bad... Why don't you wipe out your tears          girls? I'm sorry for spoiling your fun... If you want me to leave          so you can resume your game.
         No          no no, said Luz, what will we do about French? And you can't leave          now; it's raining arrows out there.
         Ok,          then, let's get back to French. I'm going to give five verbs          from the first group. I want them in present tense; fifteen minutes          are more than enough... You get them right; you're free to do          whatever you want. I don't think Mrs. Baker will give you a hard          test.
         That's          ok, said Amber.
Amber did the task in ten minutes; the same thing took Luz fourteen minutes. I spent all that time staring at their feet. I had a huge hard-on, but I managed to hide it with a copybook. Then comes checking their answers and correct their mistakes.
Great          girls, I said, Luz; you have to focus on the accent, Amber; don't          forget the changes that occur to the subject. We're finished          today. Now you're free... I'm leaving!
         Nobody's          leaving, said Luz in firm tone, could you at least stay for the          pizza? It's cold and rainy out there!          
         Ok,          but I'm not sleeping over, Luz!
Luz smiled and went to bring the pizza from the kitchen.
Hey,          tell me Marco. I want to know your opinion as a foot-fetish          professional. What kind of peds do you prefer?
         I          don't have a certain taste... But I like simplicity, you know; no          tattoos, no exaggerated stuff. I do however like toe rings and ankle          bracelets, it makes feet look sexy. The pedicure should be simple,          pink, light pink, orange, red, black, white, sky blue, light pink,          light purple or simply a French nail job. Bare feet are my priority          but I like feet in white or black ankle socks and in nylons. And who          doesn't like them in flip flops, high-heeled pumps and sandals...
         Wow,          that's a wide range of tastes! Just another professional question;          do you like my feet?
         To          be honest, I find them really attractive! They are one of the          hottest pairs I ever seen. But I don't think I have the right to          admire them since Luz is your girlfriend.
Luz was hearing the whole conversation; she showed up with pizza and said:"
I          don't mind you admiring her feet, but how do you find mine?
         I          find them amazingly stunning. Why do you even care about my opinion?
         Well,          said Luz, they say that guys with foot fetish have always precise          opinions and are more skillful than girls with foot fetish. Not that          I'm complaining about Amber's performance, but we're bisexual;          we need to find some pleasure with the other gender from time to          time.
         You          never tried it with a guy before?
         We          dated few shmucks before. They were not interested in feet. They          never considered our feet as a source of pleasure for us and for          them.
         How          can they ignore such a beauty? I said.
         I          don't know. We look at things from another perspective. Tell me          Marco, how can you be so perfect?
         Well,          thank you! But, what perfection do you see in me?
         I          think you're a helpful dude, smart, hot and handsome - I don't          think I was -, sensitive, funny, understanding and you have a foot          fetish.
         Well,          thanks again. I really see a lot of beauty and intelligence in you          girls.          
Luz joined us again on the couch, took two slices of pizza and started literally feeding us... That pizza was one of the most delicious meals I ever had. Amber said with a smile:"
Looks          like I have some competition here. I am your girlfriend, Luz!
         I          know that, babe, said Luz, but look at him, a real dream boy!
         Now          you're flirting with him. I'm getting jealous, said Amber.
         No          worries Amber! Said Luz. Tell me Marco, do you really like me?
         Yes,          I do. You're gorgeous, pretty, smart and you have a foot fetish. I          said.
         Hello,          I'm here! Said Amber.
         Ok,          here's the thing. Amber and I need some additional spice for our          relationship. Do you accept to join us? Asked Luz.
         You          mean I can be part of your games? I said.
         Yes,          Marco! That's what I'm implying.
         Well,          yeah. That's a dream coming true! I answered.
         What          about me, Luz? Said Amber.
         As          you can see Amber. I can't handle such a stallion on my own. And          even if I could, it would be so selfish of me not sharing him with          you. Can you deal with both of us, Marco?
         I'll          try my best, girls! I said.
         Thanks          Luz, you're the best. Said Amber. And you Marco, thanks a lot!
Luz kissed me on the lips and said:"
Welcome          aboard, Marco! Now I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend to feed.
         I          got the same privilege, two for the price of one. Said Amber with a          smile.
         I'm          the luckiest, I have the two prettiest girlfriends in the world. Not          to mention the four peds I'm going to be stuck with.
Luz kept feeding us as Amber said:"
What          do you think should we call you?
         Whatever          suits you. I said.
         We          are going to "baby" you then, as you should "baby" us. Said          Luz.
         I          like that. I find it cute. I said.
The pizza was all eaten. But the rain got stronger and stronger... My host family called me on the phone and asked me about my location. I told them and they told me not to move. Esperanza called the home phone too to tell her daughter that she received a call from my host father. They were like buddies since college and stuff. She told them to get me a blanket since the rain will go stronger. Luz had a delightful smile after hanging up the phone and said:"
Looks          like you're sleeping over after all.
I surprisedly got a text message from my host father saying that I got to spend the night with the Jimez's because the authorities say that there will be a storm.
We          have to warn Esperanza. I said.
         She          already knows. Said Luz, she's on her way home.
         My          mother told me that Esperanza called her too. Said Amber, she says          that I got to stay for tonight.
         Yeah!          The night is going to be exciting. Said Luz, it's Friday's movie          night. Mom's bringing stuff for it.
I was the happiest guy on Earth. Now I have to spend the night with my new girlfriends' feet, and Esperanza's hot peds too. Luz looked at my pants and noticed my boner. She said:"
Look          Amber, someone is excited about tonight. Yeah baby we are going to          have a lot of fun.
         I          can't wait to see that pillar! Said Amber, I'm getting wet          again.
         Me          too. Said Luz, but we need to be patient. Don't worry about mom          Marco; she knows about my relationship with Amber and my thing for          feet.
The idea struck me. Yeah, now I do remember: Luz said that she did her mom's nails as Esperanza did her Pedicure.
Well          I know that she knows about our relationship, said Amber, but I          didn't know that she knows about our foot fetish.
         Not          our foot fetish Amber, said Luz, my foot fetish. I never told her          about your foot fetish.
         Does          she let you do whatever you want with her feet? Asked Amber.
         Well,          she allows me to give her foot massages. She's ok with me sniffing          or kissing her feet. I tried once to suck on her big toe; she          shivered, giggled and asked me to stop. I never went further.
Luz went to the bathroom. Amber looked at me and said:"
Are          we having the same thoughts, Marco?
I tried to play it cool, I asked:"
What          same thoughts, Amber?
         I          saw that look in your eyes when you saw Esperanza's feet.
         As          I saw the same look in your eyes. I remember that you leaned to pick          up your keys. You let them fall on purpose, didn't you? I said.
         So          we are having the same thoughts. Luz doesn't know that we're          into her mom's feet, you know. We can...
         Come          on Amber, we won't do that. We're in her house. She won't like          it.
         Didn't          you hear Luz? She says that Esperanza shivered and giggled; she          liked it.
         Why          did she tell her to stop, then?
         That's          what we are going to find out about tonight.
         I          like your horny face Amber; you become really naughty when you have          the desire.
         And          I like yours, too. But you can really hide it. How could you do it          if you really have a foot fetish? Three pairs of sexy feet, all that          foot talk and the "game" you watched...
         It's...          what we call...PYLFC.
         What's          PYLFC?
         Patience,          Yoga & Luz's French Copybook.
Amber burst in laughs.
It rains in North Africa, but not that much. I started to get worried about Esperanza. I mean, apart from having a nice pair of peds, she was a pretty woman: She was tall, in her late thirties or early forties, short hair, great breasts and a nice ass. She had a fair skin for a Latina, less dark than her daughter. It was 18:50 when the phone rang, Luz came and picked it up; it was her mother saying that she needs someone to come and pick her up with an umbrella since hers was destroyed by the wind, poor Esperanza! She was taking shelter two blocks away from her house in a Liquor store owned by an Armenian guy who kept staring at her ass. Amber asked Luz about the reason of the call and Luz told us. She was going to put more clothes on and take the umbrella to pick up her mother. I said:"
Give          me the umbrella Luz, I'm picking up Esperanza!
         What!          You don't have to do that. Said Luz.
         I          don't want my girlfriend to get wet. Come on, give me the          umbrella! I said.
         Thank          you Marco, I'd be lost without you. You know where's the liquor          store, right?
         Yeah,          I've seen it before.
Luz gave me the umbrella and kissed me on the lips. I was about to melt but I remembered that I'm supposed to rescue a hot lady from the rain and from an Armenian booze seller.
© Copyright 2015 RedEye (mrmd23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2052604-The-Great-Discovery-I