*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2055383-Notebooks-and-Cameras-DRAFT
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Dark · #2055383
Triggering! Draft sequel to Flowers And Notebooks, also written in 6th grade
I sit on a bench. The park looks beautiful today. Flowers are blooming. The wind smells like pine trees.
I take notes in my notebook
-smell=pine, birch
-flowers (daisy+pygmy) 2nd stage
-bench
-open concept
I take out my camera to take a picture. To preserve the moment, so it could last forever.
I get up and walk home, which takes about 5 minutes. I pass an apartment building, which is about 3 minutes away from my house. I take another note.
My younger brother awaits my arrival. Why? I hate him anyways, why would I care? Why would he care? Once your old enough and begin to realize things that you shouldn't, I guess you don't really care anymore. I'm never going to effect anyone. My whole, no, everyone's whole existence revolves around their emotions. Maybe that's why I have a notebook, to record thoughts. And a camera, to record sights.
As I arrive, my younger brother runs up to me. He starts to talk about school, and something about his friend, Toby, but I don't really listen. I walk silently into my room. I need to check the plan. It has to be perfect.
I'll get out of school early. I'll tell the teacher that I have to go to the bathroom, and just run out of the back door. It should be about 2:30, so that I have extra time. The note will already be in my room, which has been cleaned, on the nightstand saying,
"Dear Family,
Why do you all care so much? I get that I'm one of you but, grandpa's dead and you weren't all that sad. You and I know that I'm depressed and that I have no friends and that I'm different... but I've realized something. Big. You won't get it, I know that, but here I go.
We all have power. We can choose to use that power in different ways. We can choose to kill and hurt, or to save and tend to. There is no good or evil, so nothing can be labeled as bad or nice or mean or anything. Therefore, what I've done isn't bad, nor is it good. It's in the middle of all that. I chose to use my power to leave, and have the courage to. I have my reasons to leave you.
-Eliot James Cooper"
I'll get on top of the apartment building with only my camera. It should be 2:40. I have 5 minutes. My brother should be walking past this building to get home at about 2:45. When I see him, that's my cue to jump.
Perfect.
I go to sleep.

Today's the day.
I get up and make the bed. I pull my note out of the nightstand drawer and place it on top of it.
I go to school.
I ask to use the bathroom.
I run out of the back door.
It's 2:35.
I get to the apartment building.
I run to the elevator and go to the top floor.
I run up to the roof.
It's 2:42.
I get my camera out.
I take a picture of my brother as he walks below.
He looks up.
I jump.
It's 2:45
I take one last picture.
It's of the ground below me.
The plan is complete.
I am complete.
I smile as I fall.
Notebooks and Cameras
© Copyright 2015 EmFoxIsAGhost (emfoxisaghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2055383-Notebooks-and-Cameras-DRAFT