*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2055826-A-MINI-MARATHON-EVERY-ALTERNATE-DAY
Rated: E · Article · Action/Adventure · #2055826
Running gives you life, strength, will power, punctuality...... what else you need?

''easier said than done... easy to talk, hard to run, join me for a day, feel the fun''.
that's the hard core of the whole story?

like any other work, running is an art which involves your mental as well as physical strength.

being mentally strong is very important in all forms of life.

a dead man can wake up from grave if his mind is with him.

all are mind games... you are exactly what you eat and what you exactly think.

lake in our city is a blessing in disguise for runners like me and all the nature lovers.

every alternate evening my tyranny with nature begins.

who so ever has been to the lake even once in their life is familiar with my running sight.
covering around 15 km every alternate day is like living a mini marathon every next day of your life.

when you run, your heart.. your brain... your physical strength, all are working at the same time.

running is like meditating... you can't lie to yourself.

you have to literary worship your body.

but that doesn't mean you are allowed to hurt your body.

our body is like a bank... the way we'll treat it in our younger days, it will reciprocate in the similar manner in our older days.

we keep our bank account healthy when we are young and earning well, in our older days our bank account reciprocates by yielding us good interests!

its not how much you earn, its all about how much you save.

determine your strength, work on your set backs, strategy is important in everything you do or prepare.

my motto of life is simple and straight... '' Run is Fun''.

I treat my body like a temple... what to eat and when to eat are two utmost decision of life.

zest to succeed is important.

healthy body leads to a healthy heart and eventually long life is your ultimate gift.

mind should always be in your control.

one who is a winner of his/her mind, is the eventual leader.

your concepts should always be clear in life.

career is a dynasty of livelihood and sarcastic thoughts are your bread and butter.

I still remember my early year thought as a runner... '' avoid butter and ghee like me and Bruce Lee''.

having an ideal is always good in your early years, it gives you a direction... (A.K.D)

running is an art and i'm the master of this craft. eating, breathing, digesting, burning out... all form one core. being head strong and punctual is very important in life. what goes in must go out in abundance... core mantra of life.


© Copyright 2015 amit datta (amitdatta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2055826-A-MINI-MARATHON-EVERY-ALTERNATE-DAY