*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2056402-mrspopular-smelly-bet
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2056402
the beginning of a new line means a different one of the three is talking.
Hey you.

Yes?

You seem pretty smart. Let's make a bet. Whoever gets the highest grade on the next test. Will get to use 1 request on the loser. The loser can
not deny that request no matter what it is.

No matter the request huh? Ok deal.

Okay this is great there no way I'll lose I'm popular. I'll have the nerds do all the studying. and I'll just sit back and relax. While I wait to win that bet.''

Your test may begin.said the teacher

I've won the bet already the nerds made a cheat sheet that I can copy so I can easily pass this test. Look at him. The time for the test is half over and he is just sleeping in his desk waiting for it be over. There no way I'm gonna lose if my opponent is sleeping when his is supposed to be working.

Alright test time is over. Stop working and turn your papers in.said the teacher

And now to wait for my to win.

I'm done grading your test. Come and get it.said the teacher

Now it's time to win that bet. I got a 99. I win. Ok my request is you be my slave for a day.

Oh hold up a sec Mrs. popular. Look at my test grade.

Let's see what you got on your test. You got a 100 plus you got the 5 point bonus question right too. Which means your score is 105. I lost. Fine what is your request.

Sorry but we have to be alone before I can tell you. And nobody should not listen to it or spy on us while where doing the request either.

Okay i get it. Everybody leave. We need to be alone to do the request. Ok where alone now what do you want me to do.

Okay here is my request : Whisper,whisper,whisper.

Eh? You want me to keep my socks and shoes on until you allow me to them off. That's a bit of a strange order. But since you won the bet. I can't deny your request now can I.


Some time later...


Hey you, come here.

What? Oh it's you. What do you want.

It's uh... about the"request "you gave me. Can you and I talk alone right now.

Okay.

I really hate you right now.

Why?

Why you ask. Because my feet hurt. Wearing these all the time. I mean since you told me to not take off my socks or shoes until you told me to. I've been wearing the same socks and shoes for a whole week now. Just because you told me I can't take them off until you told me I can. When can I take these off?

You want to take them off? Okay but you have to agree to give me a few more requests you can't deny first.

OK fine I'll do it. Just to get the shoes off.

But you have to stay here to take them off. And we have to remain alone in here okay.

Okay okay I get it.

Then I allow you to take off your socks and shoes.

Finally. Ahhhh. My feet feel so much better now. Oh god my feet are so sweaty and are they smell so bad. OK what else do you want me to do. You want me to give you a footjob. Oh my word no!!! I'm not giving you a footjob.

I'm sorry but you have to.

Why?

Because since I asked if I can have some more requests you can't deny and you agreed so can't deny this request either. Sorry.

Fine a have no other choice. Hurry up and get your thing out so I can give you your footjob. And get it over with. Wow! Your thing pretty impressive.

Yeah I'm attracted to smelly feet. your also the prettiest girl in school. It would be rude not to get hard because of you.

Why thank you. That was very flattering.

Oh and you are to never tell anybody about what's happened here. Or what was said here got it?

Yeah I got it. I wasn't going to tell anybody anyway. That would ruin my reputation as Mrs. popular.

OK start rubbing.

Okay. after several minutes of rubbing. You're about to cum? OK let me move feet first.

No you have to let me cum on your feet.

No way.

You can't deny remember.

Oh yeah that's right. Well hurry up and cum then. So I we can get this over with.

I'm Cumming.

Oh my there's a lot of it on my feet. It's so hot.

That's it. I'm done. See ya later. Mrs. popular.
© Copyright 2015 unreaper (unreaper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2056402-mrspopular-smelly-bet