*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2057613-THE-KNIFE-SHARPENER-MEETS-HIS-MATCH
Rated: E · Short Story · Nonsense · #2057613
A non-sense short story.
Cobbler Blacksmith was one of many, and of those they were as
much as the same amount, but more or less, more.
One serious day, Mr. Blacksmith was walking towards the end of his life, when he gets a challenging stare down from a man who called himself Jack Violence; and it so happened that day that the two parties were enemies.
Cobbler ran faster than his thoughts, up up this mountain. He stationed himself on the highest peak and then descended at full speed toward his enemy; but, the more he grew closer, the more he resembled the enemy's mother.
Jack Violence, meanwhile, jumped and screamed out of his lungs, losing all of his omega fatty acids from his vocabulary.
The emission of sounds similar to words but insignificant according to some comedians, made him stop, right about...NOW!!
Cobbler showed him a technical data, but Mr. Violence was not paying attention because too busy in imitating in a loop the trolley driver in sleep mode.
The knife sharpener, to attract his clients, used to imitate the sheep's voice, and the blades (when he was finished with them), sparkled.....because he used a good shining product.
Years later he found himself at sea, on a boat, and a muscle spasm, followed by a strong gust, forced him to launch himself from the vessel right near the city of Caserta, where he became their logo.
© Copyright 2015 Massimo (masfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2057613-THE-KNIFE-SHARPENER-MEETS-HIS-MATCH