*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2058014-ENIGMA
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2058014
A short story like you never read before.
During the sixth attempt to widen the universe, a creature named Flip Jupiter created the newly frightened and incomparable Kale Arugula!!
While not completely sure why he existed, Kale decided to take a break and sat on a fake chair, and from that position he orchestrated an act of kindness.
Kale kept at hand one of the most beautiful suit, and inside one of the pockets he always found a nice piece of Reggiano cheese.
If you now flip this story upside down, you’ll discover the reason why Kale Arugula was created. There was once a girl by the name of Hammerlina Smith. Kale thought she was very beautiful but she really wasn’t, and because she was very little interested in marriage, Hammerlina induced Kale Arugula to complete three difficult trials: recover a potent explosive situated in the basement of Magellan Lasagna, the warlock; paint an abstract work of art (up to a point), and last, create a title of a famous thriller!
The house of Magellan was near a gigantic cliff, and easily spotted because its half was missing.
Kale arranged (or placed) a machine gun right by the front door and then stationed himself on the roof and waited.
Meanwhile, but not at the same time, a tree house broke completely and fell on the ground several times; Magellan Lasagna, the warlock, visibly anxious, sparked off a furious thunderstorm that fellatio on the poor Kale Arugula, perplexed only on one side of his face. However, the power of the warlock did not last very long, due to an illness that he was dragging for years, caused by the use of tainted spells.
Kale did everything he could to retaliate, but the poor boy did not know that Mr. Lasagna was protected by two skillful trapeze artists that on their days off were working as sound engineers at the home of chief of police Lieutenant Alonzo Poowhistle.
Kale at that moment was wearing a two piece suit very “ciucc’ame’ucaz”, and it gave him the untold strength to knock out one of the flying acrobat with a one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven punch combination.
The left over trapeze artist, who read minds, added the number of words that Kale Arugula was thinking; then, subtracting from the ones that didn't make any sense at the end of each phrase, obtained a number of letters equivalent to the conversation that took place between Magellan Lasagna and him 3 days ago. Enigma solved.
© Copyright 2015 Massimo (masfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2058014-ENIGMA